Thanksgiving Special (Filler)

********** Happy Thanksgiving! (When they were all 5 years old at Konoha)

MAYURI POV-

I was playing outside in the meadow with Naruto-kun and we were having the best time ever.

“Tag, your it!” I said lightly touching his back giggling. He laughed and ran after me, he was just to get me but I noticed there was a tree in front of me.

“Got you! *gasp* Mayuri-san look out for the tree!” I just giggled more and jumped to the top of the tree. Naruto looked at me in awe; still running his focus was on me so he ran right into the tree. I jumped down and helped him up. Poor guy had a bruise on his forehead now. He rubbed it but still had a goofy grin on his face.

“Why are you smiling? Baka, you got hurt are you ok?”

“It’s just.  you are such an amazing ninja. I am not even in the academy and you’re an anbu!” I giggled and started to heal his forehead. Once I was done I kissed his forehead where the wound no longer existed. I jumped as soon as I heard a harsh growl.

“Leave my wife alone dope!” I looked behind me and saw an angry little duck butt. Naruto growled got up.

“She is not your wife teme, she is only 5 years old.” Sasuke stomped towards me and grabbed my hand, gently though. He showed Naruto my hand and there was a ring on my finger made of grass and flower stems.

“We got married yesterday idiot!” I blushed when Sasuke said we got married. Naruto looked at Sasuke as if he was the dumbest person in the world. “That is a fake marriage teme!” Sasuke only glared at him, pulling me closer. He planted a kiss on my cheek and we both blushed furiously.  Naruto groaned loudly.

“Ugh you know what? You two enjoy yourselves; I am going to go find Kiba.” I was going to go after Naruto-kun but Sasuke held me tight and whispered:

“It’s ok, it’s just us now.” My blush only got deeper. Sasuke twirled me around and my hands were placed on his chest. He held my chin making me look at him. His smile was so mesmerizing. It’s true I have this huge crush on Sasuke. But which girl my age who lives around here doesn’t? But I am not one of those fangirls.

“Mayuri-san…”

“Mayuri!!!”  Itachi-kun called, in a flash he was right next to me and Sasuke and I jumped out of each other’s arms. I heard a chuckle from Itachi-kun and he poked both our foreheads.

“Foolish little brother, and clever girl.”

“What are you doing here Ita-kun?” I asked cocking my head to the side.

“Well I was just wondering if you would like to join us for dinner.” My eyes lit up and I smiled wide, so wide it looked kind of creepy!

“Yes! I would love that! Can I??” Itachi-kun just laughed carrying me in his arms and having Sasuke climb onto his back. When we got home Mikoto-san and Fugaku-sama were very pleased to see me. I always loved Mikoto-san because she was like a mom to me. But she would always try to set me up with Sasuke. XD Fugaku-sama was always nice to me, but I was always scared of him. He never got mad at me but when he yelled at Itachi-kun, Sasuke, or even Mikoto-san… I never liked it.

“Hai Mayuri!” I smiled and hid behind Ita-kun shyly. Sasuke got off his back and led me to his room. After playing with Sasuke some more it was time for dinner, Sasuke handed me a napkin and I felt sparks. Not those typed of sparks but actual electric sparks. He didn’t seem to feel anything but I did, and it hurt. When I looked at my fingers they were slightly burned. Hmm I wonder what happened…

~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~

“Get her out of here!!”

“Fugaku, she doesn’t know what happened. It was an accident.”

“I don’t care! Get her out of here right now!”

“I’m sorry!” My lips started to quiver. I had just hurt Fugaku-sama. He clutched onto his burnt abdomen. I don’t know what happened, after dinner I thanked them all and gave them hugs. My fingers started to hurt and next thing you know, when I hugged Fugaku-sama I electrocuted him. Now he wants me to get out of his house.

“I-I am so sorry! I really don’t know what happened…”

“Otou-san.. she didn’t kn-“ I was in sheer shock. Sasuke was just slapped by his father because he was protecting me. This is my entire fault. Everyone was silent, Sasuke held onto his bruised cheek and Itachi-kun was checking it out. Mikoto-san had an unreadable expression. I just ran away back to my house. When I got home I cried onto my bed and looked down at my stupid no good hands. More electric sparks were generating, when I looked at me left hand water was being generated.

What is wrong with me? I went to my dresser and pulled out gloves, these hands are monsters so I might as well hide them. Moments later I heard a knock on my door, Sasuke?

“Hi Mayuri-san.” I couldn’t take my eyes off of his big bruise.

“Sasuke, you should go, if your dad sees yo-“

“I don’t care, are you ok? Can I come in?” I let him in and we sat on my bench together. I wondered how he manages to keep a wide smile on without his cheek having to hurt, I mean that is one really bad, big bruise.

“Don’t be worried about me, I am fine. Look, I don’t care about anything that happened today. All I know is that you’re an amazing girl who wouldn’t hurt anybody without a logical reason. Stop hiding your hands, your already hiding your eye. Mayuri-san you are beautiful, if anyone ever puts you down I will kill them for you.” That put a smile on my face, no doubt about it.

“You know Sasuke…. That voice in my head? It tells me to push you away because I won’t need you. But I feel like I do.”

“I don’t hear voices in my head, but I do get messages from my heart, and it tells me to never leave you. So that’s what I am going to do, never leave you.” I hugged him and we both blushed furiously.

“You are so amazing Mayuri-san. No wonder I really like you, and I always will.” 

“I really like you too Sasuke.” I giggled.

~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~ (Till the current time)

MAYURI POV-

Ahh Sasuke, no matter what I can’t help but care about you. It’s a shame that you don’t feel that way anymore.

“Come on Mayuri-san Konan is done cooking the turkey!” Hidan pulled me towards the kitchen.

“I call first slice of pie un!”

“But I want it!!”

“No I get it because I am the good boy!!!” *Sigh* As much as a pain these people are, I am thankful to be around them. :) Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

******** Yeah I know it’s not Thanksgiving anymore, I started this filler thing yesterday but I had to stand in line at best buy for 12 hours so sorry for not being able to upload. When I got home I ate a cheese burger and passed out on my bed XD I also had a brainfart when I made this filler so I have no idea what I was writing about or what I was aiming for so yeah sorry bout that x3 Next one will be an actual chapter :) Happy late Thanksgiving. Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P