Birthday :3

******** Hehe today is my birthday! :D Woohoo *imaginary celebration* to celebrate it in the naruto/wattpad/french toast world I hereby declare this day as Mayuri's birthday too! So happy birthday Mayuri! Since this is my birthday I made this chapter a few days before and made it longer than usual, my treat!

MAYURI POV-

While I was with my dad watching TV in the living room something felt tingly on my thigh, at first I ignored it but then it kind of tickled so I gave a light giggle. My dad glanced at me weirdly but shrugged it off. A few moments later I started laughing more a bit louder, I clutched on to my thigh and was laughing strangely too much. Next thing you know, it starts tickling me so much that I have a thigh/leg spasm and I end up kicking otou-san right in the face. My laughter stopped and the only noise being made was the TV. I laughed nervously and ran into my bedroom.

I rested my leg in my bed and peeked behind my Konoha headband around my thigh, there was my Akatsuki ring glowing and softly vibrating. No wonder... My black ring with the kanji written: death flashed from my ring symbol to, Dei-kun's? Weird, I must be needed. I wasn't really sure if I should go or not because Pein said being here was a mission, and Dei-kun could just want me to be there because so he can have someone to talk to about art., but then again is he really that stupid to contact me while I am on a mission?

Nahh... right? Anyways I decided to hope Deidara-kun was being serious about needing me and go back to the base.

"Otou-san! I need to go out of the village REALLY quick!"

"Aren't you the one that said, 'We need to spend more time with each other so no going anywhere'?"

"Not those exact words.... But I promise I will be back by tomorrow, please daddy?" He made a thinking face through his mask and pondered. But it really seemed like he was exaggerating his decision making.

"Kaka-sensei!!!"

"Ok! Ok! Just be back tomorrow no matter WHAT! Got it?" I was thinking about what would happen if I was to delay on my arrival back here but he answered it right away, "Or else I will let everyone know your little secret." He smirked behind his mask.

"Fine I will!! Jeez, blackmailing pervert!"

"No way to talk to your dad like that..." He sung as I quickly grabbed my bag, rolling my eyes I zoomed (I know it's a weird verb) out the door. First I stopped by at the hokage tower and told Tsunade-sensei, she trusts me so of course I was granted approval. The only person who didn't, was Naruto-kun -_-'

"You. Are not going anywhere." He simply stated. I pushed him out of the way and bumped into Hinata-chan (She fainted). Before the dobe could catch up I was already out of the gates, hm I am turning into Sasuke.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

Overnight I traveled to the base and got there that morning. It seems like Dei-kun is in a hurry to have me there because my ring was glowing the entire time until I tapped his shoulder behind him.

"AHH! Mayuri-san!!" I was going to ask him why he called for me but he just pulled me into a suffocating embrace. "Gah!! Air Dei-kun, air!!!" When he let me go he looked at my face and pinched it, REALLY hard.

"You're growing up so fast un! Before anyone else wishes you-"

"Happy birthday Mayuri." I turned to the voice behind me which Dei-kun was glaring daggers at. Itachi-sensei!! But wait, did he just say... huh?

As Itachi pulled me into a passionate hug he noticed my clueless expression. Everyone else soon gathered around me too with smiles plastered on their faces.