My idiot boys

******** Team Kakashi arrives to the location of Sasuke, Karin and Mayuri :D

MAYURI POV-

‘Mayuri-san.. aye.. Mayuri-san are you ok?’ D-Daisuke… What’s going on?

‘I wouldn’t know I am not really there. You probably fell unconscious, are you ok? Can you get up?’ You’re right I think it was because of over eye use, deactivate my right eye for now, I need to get up. I heard chidori, and now I hear voices.

‘Aye, be careful though.’ My eyes slowly opened and I felt better without that much power focused on my eye. I rolled over to my belly, rubbed my eyes because things were kind of blurry. I narrowed my eyes at these figures not far from me. I put a hand over my mouth and stayed still, what is Sakura-chan doing here? She was holding a kunai and stood right in front of Karin, Sakura-chan… it’s not worth being jealous over that asshole. Drop the kunai. I read her mind while wiping some blood off my forehead and kept my head low so they wouldn’t notice my movement.

SAKURA’S THOUGHTS: I have to stab Sasuke now.

Wait what?! Sakura-chan, what do you think you are doing? Sakura was on the verge of tears, and Karin was begging Sasuke to stop. I picked myself off of the floor and jumped to the next pillar, I was so fast they didn’t notice me. Sasuke generated chidori from behind Sakura-chan and my eyes widened, she turned around to face him with a shocked expression but before he could do anything to her dad came in and stopped him. I hid my chakra and sighed while relief washed over me. Dad kicked him and caught him with a rope but Sasuke used substitution jitsu.

“Hn. One after another.” Sasuke grinned.

“Sakura, you were going to kill Sasuke by yourself weren’t you?”  Dad asked.

“H-Hai...” Sakura said as her eyes traveled to the place where I was lying down. She must have been wondering where I went. I hid further behind the pillar and winced by the sound of a wicked laugh, I peeked with wide eyes. Sasuke has lost it!

“Itachi… my dad… my mom, bring them back and I will stop right now!”

“I don’t want to kill you right now Sasuke.” My dad warned.

“As if you could,” He retorted. “Stop acting like you’re still my teacher or a father in law, Kakashi.”  He has no respect for my father. Sasuke and dad began fighting and Sakura took Karin to a corner and began healing her. Dad was astounded by Sasuke’s powers. I felt Sakura’s chakra move, I was right next to them as they were fighting but they didn’t notice me at all from my hidden chakra. I looked at Sasuke, scared and upset he wasn’t the same anymore. I narrowed my eyes as I saw a figure behind him, upside down on the roof of the tunnel behind him Sakura was there holding a kunai. Give it up Sakura-chan you can’t kill him. Dad was running towards her to stop and Sasuke knew very well what Sakura was up to although he pretended to pay attention to his bleeding sharingan. Sakura got down and held the blade to his back, with tears streaming down her face.  Sasuke turned around about to grab her but I came in and pushed her to the ground. Sasuke grabbed my arm and was ready to use chidori on me, it all happened so fast I couldn’t respond, right when I thought he was going to hit me, I felt myself being lifted. My eyes almost popped out of my head, I felt breathing on my face, Naruto-kun was inches away. I looked into his deep blue eyes,

“Naruto-kun…” I breathed. I felt that he was injured; Sasuke used his chidori on Naruto-kun’s back. Naruto-kun kissed my cheek and put me down, getting up to face Sasuke.

“Naruto, who do you think you are coming in here, acting as if you are the hero.” Sasuke said, even though you would think he would be looking at Naruto-kun but he was looking right at me.