The fight with Danzo

********  The fight starts and ends here :)

MAYURI POV-

Just as Danzo was running with two more new shinobi by his side, I threw a kunai in front of him. He turned around and looked at Madara and me.

“Long time no see, Danzo.” Madara said. Danzo said something quickly to his guards and removed his long cloak revealing a golden colored cast like thing for his arm. It appeared to be some sort of seal, I just wondered why he had sealed it. Kunais were thrown at us and one of them tried to use a mind transfer jitsu but Madara was able to go right through objects and escape while I could easily avoid them from my speed.

“One from the Yamanaka clan, and the other from the Aburame clan,” I said using my Sharingan, once I caught their gaze I was able to put them in a quick genjitsu which averted their attention, causing one of the shinobi to miss Madara and Madara just had the other one go through him so that the Aburame man attacked the Yamanaka guy by accident. I could see with my sharingan that his wound was spreading rapidly. The wound was poison jitsu was absorbed by the Aburame. It wasn’t chakra, it was miniature bacteria.

“Danzo? You done yet?” I asked jumping down to his level. I looked up and saw that Madara used his sharingan to pull the bug guy in to wherever.  He reminded me of Shino-kun… Easily, Madara was able to suck in the other guy as well before tearing off his own infected arm. I could have just healed it but we all know I would never haha. Madara looked at us and then sunk to the ground just like Zetsu does, except he disappeared, probably to his weird parallel universe that he sucks things into. I sat down on the floor and rested my head on the wall behind me, I closed my eyes thinking to myself. Why can’t I kill this guy myself?  Why do I feel so tired?

Not too long did it take for Sasuke, Karin, and Madara to appear out of nowhere, I yawned not bothering to get up.

“Uchiha Sasuke.” Danzo said in a low. Karin tensed and I sighed, getting up and carrying her away.

“What are you doing baka?! Put me down!” I put her down in a corner, “Don’t get involved as of now, you’ll die.” She was about to make some smartass remark but Madara interrupted her,

“She is right, even I am going to stay back.”

“Oi, Uchiha…” I trailed off.

“Yeah yeah, I don’t need your help. Just back off,” I rolled my eyes, walked up to him and slapped his face. Sasuke had a really shocked expression, so did everyone else. I ignored it all and sat on the ledge somewhere watching them. What? He deserved it. Finally the slow, old man was finished removing the seal on his arm and undid the wraps revealing something really horrifying.

His arms were covered with Sharingan.

“Sasuke, Madara, Mayuri… I will take your eyes.” Danzo said confidently.

“San! Mayuri-san.” I corrected in a loud voice. I could see Karin sweat dropping heh. We all stared at Danzo’s arm in disgust and surprise; I was going to throw up any moment now.

“My right arm is my hidden power, much like your right eye, Mayuri-san.” I covered my right eye with an eye patch as he said that.

“No matter what story you tell me about how you got all that Sharingan, I would want to kill you. But first, is it true that Itachi was forced to assassinate his clan because of Konoha elders?” Without even answering his question, Danzo charged at Sasuke with a punch, but Sasuke was protected by his Susano. I wonder how mine looks like… What does it look like, Itachi-kun?

‘You will see soon, childish girl.’ I gasped, ignoring the looks I was getting from the four. I pretended I was just being fascinated by their battle. Itachi-kun, I can’t stop Sasuke, I am so sorry you are seeing this.