Secrets and codes

******** Mayuri and Toshihiro reach Konoha before Pein and Konan do.

MAYURI POV-

I wasn’t sure where exactly Pein-kun and Konan-chan were but, they were late. Then again it was probably because Toshihiro and I were speeding away.  We easily got through the gates and my student seemed very excited to be here again,

“I thought I was never going to be here again! Thank goodness I was wrong! May sensei, can I go see if I can find my friends?”

“That’s a great idea! Try to find that Yuzuki kid!” I winked. He blushed and ran off towards the academy. I made a stop to the Ramen Stand and the workers were glad to see me there, I waved good bye and walked further down the street. I felt a familiar, strong chakra, a huge smile grew on my face as I jumped on his back.
“NARUTO-KUN!! WHAT’S UP!?”

“M-Mayuri-san…What are you doing here?”

“Hmph! You don’t seem that excited to see me. I just came here because I have important news to share. I was on my way to the Hokage tower right now!”

“Sorry but- I can’t go there, old lady just told me something, I need time to get over.”

“Oh yeah, that’s right. I know about what happened to Jiraya-sensei. I am sorry for your loss Naruto-kun, but be strong please, I am sure he wants that as well. We are here for you Naru-kun.” I smiled, he gave a sad smile, “You’re always here when I need you, aren’t you?” He kissed my cheek and hugged me.

“I am sorry about your loss too, I heard about everything, with Itachi and all. I know how you feel to lose the man who taught you so much and helped you.” I nodded sadly. I let Naruto continue, I know he just heard about the news and probably wants some time to think and process it alone. I followed the path to the hokage towers and heard a lot of voices in the office.

“Ohaio, Hokage-sama!” I cheered giving a closed eye smile.

“Kurochi Mayuri?” Hokage asked stunned, Sakura, dad, and Sai were there as well, including some toads that belonged to Jiraya sensei. I went up and hugged my dad first thing, then greeted the rest.

“Kurochi Mayuri you say? I haven’t heard about her in a while, Jiraya did bring the name up a few times though.” An old little toad said. I turned around and smiled at him, “Well hello, who might you be?”

“Mayuri-san, this is Jiraya’s master.” I nodded with a surprised expression.

“Pleasure to meet you, you must be really strong.” I smiled turning back to the Hokage-sama, “Tsunade sensei, I know about what happened to Jiraya-sama. I came to pay my respects, as well as warn you on what is about to come.” She nodded for me to continue.

“Uchiha Itachi is dead, and I am sure the word has spread but, Sasuke doesn’t want to come back to the village, he wants to defeat the village. Not only that, but soon enough, here. The man who killed Jiraya-sensei, Akatsuki leader, Pein is aiming for Konoha. We need to do whatever it takes to stop them. I was called here by Pein but I guess they are running late. I will stay here and help you. But we need to work together here.” Tsunade was really shocked right now, and so was everyone else in the room.

“I knew it would come to an attack, didn’t know it would be this soon. Thank you for informing us Mayuri-san.” I nodded and stood beside Sai-kun.

~~~TIMESKIP~~~

So I have been updated about an autopsy on one of the Peins as well as news about some sort of code. I tried to break it but, it just makes no sense.  

“No dad, I can’t break it.” He heaved a sigh and took the piece of paper away, “I can’t do it either.” Shika-kun frowned.

“Not even the smartest kids around here can.” Sakura-chan said. Tsunade-sama walked out of her office with a really depressed look, she has a lot going on right now, I know how it feels.