The Perfect Nightmare

******** Happy Birthday, Sasuke :)

MAYURI POV-

Gaara-kun was battling with Madara and that little shit partner of his, white Zetsu was really bugging me.

"Gaara-kun please be careful!" I yelled noticing his low chakra. I lunged myself at Zetsu, but he simply laughed and sunk to the ground. I was about to use my eye to find him but I was thrown to the ground because the chains swung at me from all the surrounding movement. My nose made a little crack sound, causing me to pinch it and hold it up.

"What's wrong? Your little nose broke? Aww poor Kurochi baby..." Zetsu taunted. Oh you mother effing biatch. As I pinched my nose I healed it to the best of my ability. Zetsu made his way up towards Madara to get away from me, however right as I was about to charge I noticed all the beasts were moved forward by the chains. So instead I sprinted back to Daisuke and noticed he was in agonizing pain since his body kept slamming against the wall I made every time the chain was pulled. The wall was cracking and I wasn't sure what to do, if I created another wall Daisuke would knock himself unconscious making it easier for Madara.

"Daisuke.. no please hold on!" I held on to Daisukes hand tugging him back towards me, but my strength was no match for these chains. The Gedo statue made one stronger tug at all the chains, the biju were lifted up into the air and dragged towards it.

"AH!! NOO!!" I screamed, the sudden tug popped my shoulder and made my arm fall limp to my side. Daisuke was already too far away from my grasp and was easily pulled by Madara.

"Daisuke, come back! You bastard!" I chased after him but stopped once I noticed Naruto-kun unconscious falling from Kurama. I caught Naruto and hissed in pain due to my now broken arm. I set Naruto down on the ground, shaking in anger and confusion. Gaara-kun shouted for Naruto-kun, obviously he was separated from Kurama which is life threatening.

"Daisuke remember!" I cried out, Daisuke looked calm as ever, staring right back at me as he was being pulled from behind. His purple orbs melted into my gaze and nodded with a crooked, weak smile.

"Aye" He said loud enough to hear before he was devoured by the statue, just like the others.

'I'm shutting off communication now. I believe in you, May-san. By the way you look hot all distressed and what not. Ok bye.' My lips quivered as I fell to the ground on my knees, "Fuck!" I hissed loudly.

I have to get Daisuke back, I'm only alive if he is, and likewise. I promise you Daisuke, I will get you back safely. I look back down on next to me and see Naruto lying there lifeless, I lay a hand on his chest and whimper, "Naruto-kun...hang tight." I kissed his forehead, and glanced back at Madara.

I noticed they were joking about this whole thing and the amount of time it took to take the beasts in. I growled and slowly rose up to my feet. They were so consumed in their conversation I was outraged. Zetsu was looking up at Madara and grinning like an idiot, "Teme!!!!" I yelled, I sprinted so fast that I ended up tackling Zetsu to the ground holding his neck until I could hear his bones crack underneath my skin. My eyes were bleeding from my anger and it dripped on his face.

"You think you can just laugh about this and walk away like a winner? You didn't win shit! This is not over, you want me alive, you want them alive. And as long as that remains, you will never win, you son of a bitch!" I spat on his face. Zetsu sunk to the ground and Gaara-kun called for me to calm down and come back over there. I was even angrier that Zetsu was no longer choking from my grip.

Zetsu appeared behind me and I could easily feel that, I was about to make a move but he grabbed my broken arm causing me to shriek from the pain of my shattered bones. Madara was looking at me from above, and I was almost caught staring into his sharingan for an illusion but luckily the second Hokage came in flying from behind with a Kunai. Madara easily moved away however. I took this opportunity to exert icicles from my broken arm, stabbing Zetsu as he had his grip on me. As soon as he let go I kicked him upside the head and formed an ice/chidori blade from my hand.