I Cried

******** Heyo long time no see, lol. Enjoy :)

MAYURI POV-

I watched as the huge ball thing retreated, but I didn’t even flinch. The barriers were so strong it held it. The ten tails hit itself. As everyone charged towards the beast I stood back, I even noticed Daisuke run along with everyone. Sasuke probably noticed I was no longer holding his hand because he glanced back at me; I nodded at him to keep going on so he did. I closed my eyes and waited till I knew what to do. Sakura used her immense power like Tsunade-sama taught her, everyone was quite surprised. Naruto and Sasuke went ahead and did there thing to support her.

The other teams joined in and turned it into a fun little competition. Naruto and Hinata held hands again and I smiled.  However later on the numbers of mini beasts only increased, and so I finally stepped in,

“Team seven, summon.” I ordered. The three of them bit down on their thumbs and slammed it onto the ground. Sakura summoned the healing slug, Naruto with the old frog, Sasuke and the snake. Me?  Oh well I just yelled, “OI! Baka! Where is my support here?!”

“Aye, my bad, forgot that was me.” Daisuke said cheekily while jumping over next to me. Sure those three had huge monstrous things but I had this dude who is just as strong if not more. Daisuke and I had the other three behind us, I looked at him expectantly, “What?” He asked.

I would have face palmed if it did not hurt to do so, “They all get to stand on their support things, let me do that!”

“Aye what..?” I gave him a deadly look and he gulped before getting on his knees and palms, I stood on his back and smiled with satisfaction as Daisuke huffed. Everyone else laughed.

“Looking mighty as ever,” Sasuke commented with an amused smirk.

“Yeah I know.” I stated. He chuckled shaking his head.                 

I overheard Naruto stating he wanted to go ahead and beat the main beast, I also heard Sasuke say the same to his snake. Sakura decided to heal. “Wh-what is your command May-san?” Daisuke asked looking embarrassed that I was still standing on his back.

“Well I am going ahead to the ten tails, you help the rest of the shinobi take down these mini ones.”

“Aye, no Mayuri-san. I am going where you go. I made a mistake going against you, I am sorry. But I am a part of you and I will not risk losing the jinkchuuriki bond.”

“You hurt me, Daisuke. But I will accept this, because I look forward to fighting with you again. Last time against Pein-sama was actually very cool. Plus, let’s show the two idiots up.” I said with a small smile.

“Team 7, go!” I demanded. Aoda followed the orders of Sasuke, Gamakichi followed Naruto’s and jumped away. I hopped off of Daisuke who stood up and created a large ice slide up in the sky that led to the main beast, Daisuke threw me on to his back and we jumped to the slide, out of my mouth shot water turning it into a water slide to speed it up a little, and so we jumped on to it sliding towards it.

“Weee!!!!!!!!” We both yelled with huge goofy grins on our faces. While Sasuke’s Susanoo cut through the ten tails’ tail, Naruto-kun used his rasengan, and I activated my black armored bijuu used its spear to stab through the ten tails while Daisuke and I both formed a giant heart of water mixed with my blood that was oozing out of my palm and threw it at the beast. Sasuke also used his Amaterasu and watched it burn. The water froze over keeping it in place but still allowed the fire to get through to burn it, almost as if it was cooking.  I noticed everyone was staring at Sasuke, by reading their minds they were trying to figure out his intentions. I looked into Sasuke’s eyes, and he turned his gaze towards mine. I felt my heart beat faster, as his lips parted to speak.