Hidan's abilities revealed

******** Ok so finally the fight has sort of started (: Enjoy! And btw I’m sooooo sorry I’m delaying :/ WARNING: Some colorful language will be in this chapter just because Hidan-kun is here, silly him >.<

MAYURI POV-

“Well let’s not waste any time by having a reunion.” Hidan said charging towards them. Asuma-sensei launched some shurkiens at him but Hidan was able to whip them away using some long dark rope.  The shurikens flew back at Asuma but luckily he dodged them.  The large rope was attached to his giant scythe which landed right in front of Asuma.  Two ninjas came out of nowhere and trapped were about to come at the baka. Shikamaru trapped Hidan with his shadow and the two ninjas got him by stabbing his sides.

‘Well that was all too fast… You and Kakuzu are just watching.’  It seemed really quite, wow, if I knew Hidan-kun was that easy I could have finished him off anytime. I looked at Asuma-sensei and read his mind.

Asuma’s Thoughts: One down.

“Err that fucking hurt.” Hidan-kun complained. What the hell, he is still alive? “What the hell is your problem?”  We all stared at the bozo stunned. Well he proved me wrong, but how? They hit his vital organs from what I can see. The shinobi started trembling as they soliloquized how the hell this was possible.

“Stop shaking damn it, it hurts like a bastard!”

“So they just figured it out.” Kakuzu-kun chuckled.  “He must be immortal…” One of the shinobi assumed.

“No shit Sherlock” Hidan retorted, “Now who the hell are you people?” He looked at Asuma-sensei who stiffened a bit and was wearing his ninja guardian sash.

“Well, fuck! I’m gonna have to go back inside shithole of an exchange point again.”

“Stop fucking joking around baka! What the heck is going on here?” I exclaimed. Asuma-sensei turned to me, “What? You don’t know either?” I shrugged.

‘I will explain just hold on.’  

“Well as Konoha shinobi we are ordered to terminate the Akatsuki, but with your extraordinary powers… this will be tough. We know you are originally a two man cell. But it seems you have an extra helper.” I looked down knowing he was referring to me.

“Don’t stare at her like that fuck-face! It makes her feel uncomfortable!” Hidan-kun yelled, “Plus… You guys are kind of fucked up on the order.” Hidan chuckled. I felt no chakra beside me and when I looked Kakuzu-kun was not there. Hidan-kun smirked up above and I saw him right behind Shika-kun.

“Shikama-!”  Before I could finish I lost the ability to do so. Daisuke?

‘You can’t protect them right now beautiful; you are with the Akatsuki not with Itachi-sama!’ Right, sorry!

Shikamaru-kun jumped down as Kakuzu started to chase him but Asuma-sensei came right in between. Soon everyone spread out and took fighting stance. I moved closer to Hidan-kun and took stance.

“Mayuri-san…your eye.” Shikamaru-kun said. “Don’t worry about it.” Hidan glared. I just noticed that Ino and Choji snuck off somewhere.

“Kakuzu, why do you have to interfere, it is fun going solo once in a while.” I nudged Hidan-kun as he yanked on the rope to retrieve his scythe. “Shut up Hidan, you are being immature.” I rolled my eyes.

Shika’s Thoughts:  So that’s their names.

Hidan pushed me aside and used his blood to slide it across the floor with his feet. He created this symbol around him.

‘Aye, he is going to try and use them for his ceremony.’  “You know, you guys just don’t understand pain. Jashin would smite those who don’t understand. We Akatsuki understand, even this babe next to me. But do not worry, I will show you pain.” Hidan-kun smirked excitedly. Hidan-kun and Asuma sensei launched at each other with blades, as they were doing so Shikamaru-kun’s shadow kept following Hidan around. Hidan-kun used his scythe to hit Asuma but it was encountered by a special defense move. I believe it was called “Chiriku’s Technique”.  I ran behind Hidan-kun to catch him.

“Don’t let your guard down Hidan-kun.” I mumbled helping him back on his feet. “You know when you call me like that; it’s such a turn on.  But try not to be a big distraction… that would be awkward in a battle.” I rolled my eyes hitting his back. “Damn it!” He cursed.

“Hidan! Pay attention!” Kakuzu scolded.

“Ah shut the fuck up and watch Kakuzu!” I looked at Kakuzu and motioned over at the shadows Shikamaru-kun was using cleverly.  He nodded and observed it more. As Hidan was aiming for Shikamaru, Asuma tried to gian his attention back. I ran behind Hidan and did a few hand signs to push Asuma-sensei away with my Densetsu Mizu. He only got hit by the water a little because he jumped up immediately.  The water drained some of his chakra so Asuma fell to the ground coughing and panting.

“Nice Mayuri-san!” Hidan exclaimed. Hidan-kun turned and moved his scythe to draw only one drop of blood from Asuma-sensei’s cheek.  I quickly read Asuma’s mind and confirmed he was about to do some gaseous air jitsu so I moved out of the way knowing Hidan would be ok.

An explosion occurred and shielded myself, how can Hidan withstand such high temperature? I shot water out to extinguish the flames that existed.

“Mayuri-san! That’s not helping!!” Shikamaru-kun exclaimed in frustration.

“Sorry but that is not what I am supposed to be going for right now.”  I replied. After all the flames were put out everyone stopped and just stared at Hidan. What the hell…?

‘He is immortal; it seems he has many powers up his sleeve. Aye, he is a toughie.”  We all gasped when we saw Hidan in a black and white form, and Asuma-sensei half burned.

“God has judged you. Now do you know how it feels to suffer? You are under my curse, so let the ceremony begin.” Asuma-sensei took a step back.

“Sorry you have to see me like this May-san, this is probably not all too sexy. But you can reward me when I am done with them.” He laughed. I stood there watching with a bored expression. 

“Hm, fine! Don’t laugh with me… but both ways I will make them suffer unfathomable pain.” For the oddest reason Hidan-kun sparked an interest within me. Not in that way but he is capable of such queer tactics.

I activated my amugan on the one eye I could control to take notes of his power. ‘Aye…. going to try and copy what he has? Smart girl.’ Daisuke, I need you to activate the other eye. It is more likely to take better notes of each move. I felt a sharp pain in my left eye and felt more blood trickle down. If it bleeds every time it is activated this is going to be such a pain.

‘Be subtle with this eye turned on, nobody knows what else it can do and will do.’ Yeah I know, got it. This is about to get interesting, I smirked.

******** Well it kind of started but the fight will be on and off. As I remember they have to leave in the middle of their fight and then continue it again. Then between that Asuma-sensei… you know.. :’( So just be prepared for sad stuff coming up. Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P