Fighting Pein

******** Daisuke and Naruto to the rescue!!! ^o^

NARUTO POV-

May-san passed out in my arms, so I gave her to Tsunade-sama so she can be healed. Mayuri-san looked really different for some reason, her hair was long and silver, and her eyes were red (Also on the cover).  I heard a loud crash, that Pein guy was falling to the ground and there was another dude falling with him too, who the hell is he? He looks really strong.

“Naruto! We need your help! Please help the prince of ice defeat the enemy!” Sakura-chan cried. Wait, the prince of ice? Mayuri-san released him, maybe that’s why she looks different.

“I am on it, believe it!” I yelled running through the buildings to find where the two fell, my eyes changed to the sage mode.  Even though there was a huge shield created from Mayuri-san and the prince of ice there was still a lot of damage. I wonder how much damage would occur without the barrier. There was large puffs of smoke and dust everywhere so I had trouble navigating towards them, all I could see were huge craters and broken buildings.

Finally I could see a figure walking out of the clouds of dust, I narrowed my eyes and anger washed over me when I saw who it was, Pein. Then where is the Prince of Ice…? Before I could even respond he landed right next to me.

“Daisuke, Pleasure to meet you, Uzumaki Naruto-san.” He said kindly.

“Daisuke… never expected the Prince of Ice to be like you.”

“We can talk about that later Naruto-san, for now. We have to take this Teme down.”  He said also glaring at Pein.

“Finally you showed up yourself.” Pein said with a deadly look. Before I could say anything two people stepped in the middle.

“Mayuri-san… Tsunade-sama.”  I breathed.

“It appears you seem to know a little bit about pain now.”  Pein said looking mainly at Mayuri-san.

MAYURI POV-

Daisuke, why do I look like this?

‘It is when the power of the Prince of Ice takes over, your hair grows, becomes silver, and also you get red eyes but they still have your usual powers. Aye, what are you two doing here though?’

More Peins stood beside him and as Pein-kun kept uttering words his other copies were about to attack Tsunade –sama, it was too fast for her so I used Rinnegan to push them far away from her  and towards my way so I can kick them to the ground.

“Tsunade-sama, leave this to us.” I said.

“I can’t, Naruto and you have done more for this village than I ever have. If I can’t protect my own village, as Hokage I should at least be able to protect you two.” She said with tears falling from her eyes.  The Peins got up and stretched out there body to attack me but Naruto-kun jumped on them,

“Your business is with me!”  His eyes flared with anger, “We don’t need your protection right now old lady, just sit down and sip some tea.” He commanded. One of Jiraya’s old toads took Tsunade-sama to a safe place. “Mayuri-san, you should rest too.”

“No, I promised you Naruto-kun, I can’t leave. I brought Daisuke out so we can help Konoha, not sit back.” One of the girl Peins summoned her Rhino thing again, “Aye! How many of those things do you have?”  Daisuke complained as he stepped in front of Naruto-kun kicking the Rhino away and blowing on it, my eyes analyzed what exactly he let out; it was this hot water steam with acidic particles in it. The Rhino was on the floor burning with the acid all over.