Everything I don't need

********* Sasuke finally faces Itachi.

MAYURI POV-

Sasuke and I were sitting up on our little bed, Toshihiro, Jugo-kun, and Suigetsu-kun were sitting next to us. We were just waiting for that slow poke, Karin to hurry up and get the supplies.

“She is taking forever, I should go look for her.” Suigetsu-kun said before getting up and walking towards the door. Right then the door was kicked down and fell right on his body.

“Wake up Sasuke-kun! We are being followed, what should we do?” Karin said freaking out. He was still a little groggy and had his head resting on my shoulder, his sleepy eyes opened and he looked up at Karin. She was soo checking him out.

“We are going to get moving, Jugo mark all of the known hideouts on the map. Mayuri-san, put the supplies in your bag.”

“Ugh it’s getting really heavy.” I whined. While we were walking out of the Inn, Karin began informing us that judging by the massive chakra it is either the Akatsuki or Konoha.

“Karin, how many would you say there were?” I asked.

“The aura of chakra was pretty big so I would say a lot. I am not sure about the exact number. I did sense chakra of animals.”

“Akatsuki does have strong chakra but if there is a lot I highly doubt it was them. We lost a lot of members. Plus, Akatsuki doesn’t really have animals.” I said.

“Mayuri-san, can you use your Amugan to sense who it might be?” Daisuke, you know what to do. Daisuke activated my right eye and I activate my left, I couldn’t really see much but it was definitely not the Akatsuki.

“I sense not the Akatsuki, but Konoha.. I also sense dogs. Kiba-kun must have brought Akamaru, and Otou-san is on good terms with a lot of the ninja dogs. There are a lot of people we know Sasuke. I can’t see much though, I didn’t obtain the Byakugan yet.”  Sasuke narrowed his eyes at me and so did rest of team Hebi.  “You said your dad was there, who is your dad?”

“Beats me… but the man I was talking about is my dad whom adopted me. Hatake Kakashi.” Sasuke stared at me and I saw a really hard to see smirk tugging the corner of his lips.

“Mayuri-san is right though, AKatsuki move in groups of two. Therefore … I need to find Itachi. Mayuri-san you have to be there, otherwise Konoha will throw a big fit to get you, Toshihiro, stay close to your sensei. I will need the rest of you to keep them in a hold.” Sasuke ordered. We arrived in front of a stone sculpture somewhere in the woods. I could sense Konoha in the same forest.

“Sasuke, you and I need to go.” I said sharply, he nodded but just as we were about to take off we were stopped by Toshihiro. “Wait! Don’t I need to come too?”

“Ehhh, look Toshi, we will be zooming through those trees. How about you go back and get that potato?” With that said I took with off with Sasuke following close behind. I suddenly stopped in my tracks with wide open eyes, I stopped running and Sasuke stopped too.

“What’s wrong?” I sense something else.

‘Itachi is here.’ A-already? No not yet, we need to distract Sasuke.

‘That’s not what you were told to do Mayuri-san, just fulfill Itachi-sama’s wishes.’ Sasuke looked at me with worried eyes. “Is everything ok?”

“I just got a.. pain in my eye. I’m fine.” We kept moving and I reached into my bag and felt the little jeweled chest/box that had Itachi-kun’s journal and the egg inside.

TSUNADE POV-

I was spending time with Jiraya before he goes off to fight the Akatsuki leader, I was really worried but he changed the subject to calm me down.