The new student and new problems

******** Enter the new student… and the search for Itachi begins!

MAYURI POV-

“What is that?”

“A kid.”

“Who is the kid?”

“His name is Narita Toshihiro.”

“Why is he here?”

“I found him.”

“So you kidnapped the child!?”

“No! He said his parents passed away and he wants to be a ninja.”

“Is this really the time Mayuri-san? We have other important things to do.” Basically, I found a third teen year old kid walking around the woods. So I questioned him and he explained to me his life. He had a family in Konoha but they were killed and he doesn’t know who did it because he was at work. The poor kid actually had to work to get money for himself. He also told me that he wants to be a ninja and I think that is a good decision. The only thing is I can’t take him back to Konoha to get a Sensei. So I volunteered to be his sensei. Stupid duckbutt thinks it isn’t the time to help the kid.

“Look, I am just tagging along with you guys. I can still do what I want.” I stated in a matter of fact tone. He sweat dropped. “Listen kid, we aren’t responsible for you. Just listen to what we say and do not complain. We are about to go into a serious battle.”

“Uh, you can’t tell him what to do. I am his sensei.”

“OK! I get it! How much longer are you two weirdos going to argue?!” Toshihiro yelled.

“Fine, let’s go.” I walked passed them all. I didn’t even notice the rest of team Hebi watching of us. This kid had no training what so ever. He couldn’t even run fast. So I stopped in my tracks and he ran into my back. Dang this kid is actually pretty tall; well I am short so maybe that’s why. I summoned a potato and placed it on the ground.

“Hmm. See this?” He nodded, “I need you to remember the location of this vegetable. Got it?” His eyes widened. “Wait, I have to know where it is no matter where we are.”

“Yeah! Now come on!” He looked really confused but continued following the team. On the way we were walking I explained to Toshihiro about chakra and how it works. He was actually able to understand and generate chakra! Plus, he can sense chakra. I had him memorize all the team members’ chakra. I have to admit this kid catches on fast and seems skilled. I also told him a bit about hand signs and how to memorize them fast enough by teaching him a song. I don’t know why Sasuke brought Karin; all she can do is sense chakra. This boy can do much more than she can and he learned so much in 6 hours. After a while of walking we stopped.

“Well, I will be going.” Suigetsu-kun said.

“Uchiha Itachi, huh? I hope we are able to find him.” Jugo asked. I thought to myself and turned to my new student.

“I need you to focus your chakra on your feet and sprint back to the potato.” He looked frightened that I asked him to do that. “Wh-what? I…”

“You remember where it is right?”

“Yes.”

“Then go. You will be fine!” He hesitated but then left anyways. So obedient… Suigetsu-kun looked at me as if I was crazy, well everyone did. “Dude! Do you want the kid to die?! He is our there by himself.”

“Relax, I used my amugan to read him. He is actually pretty talented, I am pretty sure if his parents were alive he would be a ninja by now and a very strong one at that. I can tell he is fast in general, I mean I can sense his chakra but it is already pretty far from us, much more useful than her.” I said pointing to Karin. She huffed and started yelling at me, of course I ignored her and watched as Jugo and Suigetsu left.