Discomfort

******** Mayuri leaves the Akatsuki hideout in order to get Toshihiro and Daisuke to safety.

SASUKE POV-

I stood in place watching Mayuri-san just disappear like that, something deep down made me feel really upset, but I shrugged it off and gripped the jar. I took a glance at the bedroom; it was empty without her belongings. Nothing was there but the bed and a nightstand. I couldn’t believe she just left her own boyfriend with her idiotic, precious Daisuke and that little Shiro kid. I winced in pain and clutched my eye, it was getting blinding and I could barely see anything, I went into the Madara’s room after knocking and he sat stood there reading some scrolls. He looked up and saw me,

“Ah Sasuke, are you ready?” I nodded walking out of the room and into the medic room. Kisame was no longer there; Madara walked in after me and instructed me to lie down on the bed.

“Mayuri-san succeeded to bring the eyes to you…. She is loyal.” He remarked taking the jar from my hands. My heart ached when he mentioned her name.

“Don’t worry you will see her soon, with different eyes of course. It’s going to be a lot different without her here.”

“She will come back to the base, she said so. Now hurry up.”

“Hm, sure she will. Here goes…”

MAYURI POV-

We arrived at the resort, I didn’t really plan to be here but it is an escape route that comes in handy. Daisuke walked around taking the place in, Toshihiro simply seemed nervous. I chuckled, ruffling his hair,

“Relax, we didn’t come here to train, I just you guys needed to get away from there.” I explained sitting down on the sand beside the waves. Toshihiro sat down as well following after Daisuke,

“So why are we leaving?” Toshi asked.

“Well little Hiro, apparently the remaining Akatsuki members plan on starting a war against the other villages. We can’t have a little kid like you in between staying at the enemy’s hideout. It is dangerous.” When he called him Hiro it reminded me of Suigetsu-kun. I miss that toothy grinning water dude.

“He is correct, but it is not only that, Daisuke you have to be safe too. The Akatsuki are mainly aiming for all tailed beasts, and you. They didn’t have to worry about stealing you away from me because we were already in the Akatsuki. But now that we left, Madara will try to find you and cast a genjitsu on you to use you in the war. I need to make sure that everyone is safe. As long as I drop you guys off in Konoha I know they will take care of it all. I will go back to base as promised and pretend to be loyal just like I did before. It is going to be very similar to operation Pein.” I informed.

“ Aye! You can’t go back! You not only do you have some of my chakra but also extraordinary blood. Just you yourself possess immense chakra and powers. They will use you, or do something like extract what you have, and leave you dead.” Daisuke warned with concern showing clearly in his eyes. It made him look pretty cute, I have to admit his looks really did define the whole title of Prince, I wouldn’t admit it to him or anything but he was royalty indeed. I snapped back out of my deep thoughts quickly before he could read my mind. I keep forgetting he still has chakra within me that helps me communicate with him.

“I have to. I am not a biju for them to just extract powers. I don’t know why, but to Madara I feel like I mean more to him than just a girl who has powers. He maybe horrifying but for some odd reason he cares for me not to get wounded, it must have something to do with my necklace…” I trailed off observing the piece of jewelry on my neck.