Gotta love 'em

******** I am kind of obsessed with where I am with the story so I couldn’t help but update ^_^

MAYURI POV-

I narrowed my eyes at the snakes around Kabuto, they could sense our moves and since there were like a ton of them Kabuto had a lot of backup.

“Snakes perceive their surroundings by body heat, and smell through their tongues.” Sasuke informed.

“You’re like a snake expert now aren’t you?” Itachi asked, Sasuke just smirked and told him how it was all because of Orochimaru. Kabuto had the snakes lunge towards us which just grew larger. I pushed the two Uchihas back and used my Ice shield to protect us from impact. Itachi’s Susanoo was able to get a hold of all the snakes’ heads and Sasuke’s Sasunoo had a sword that cut one of the snake’s head off. Of course he had to get all violent.  Sasuke ran towards Kabuto and his Susanoo removed the hood of Kabuto but revealed the heads of three snakes.  The snakes flew towards Sasuke but I used a lightning kunai to pin them to a tree, however they molded away as if they were immortal.

“You’re taking shyness to a whole new level, hiding your face and body.” Sasuke said as his Susanoo retracted. 

“Sasuke, Mayuri, be careful. There is chakra everywhere. It is hard to find out where he is.” Itachi warned looking at the several large stones in front of us surrounded by chakra.

“Thanks, Ita-sensei.. But my eyes can easily tell where he is. Kabuto, you say we are underestimating you, But you are doing that right now. My amugan is more capable than two mangekyo sharingan combined.” I said with a smirk.

“Ah I haven’t forgotten about you, Mayuri-san, you might just be the same level as Itachi-kun. But I have acquired special abilities from other clans as well,” Kabuto’s voice echoes as the snakes melted from Itachi’s grip, “the ability to turn flesh into liquid. Much like you can do, and Suigetsu too. You know him right?”

Suigetsu-kun… I haven’t seen him in a while, I kinda miss him. “Also many healing abilities, just like you have. Although mine is most similar to a woman from the Uzumaki clan, you guys might know her as well, Karin.” Woah Karin was from the Uzumaki clan? As if reading my mind, Sasuke asked as well.

“The red hair is a trait.” Oh yeah, Naruto’s mom, Kushina, and Nagato-kun. “However, Mayuri-san can communicate with the dead… I have the ability with animals, like Jugo-kun.” I looked at Sasuke, he chose those three very carefully because he knew of their ability.

“So what did you get a curse mark from Orochimaru too?” I asked.

“Nope, I got an extra boost at Ryuchi cave.” Kabuto said sounding a little smug, I narrowed my eyes at the exact stone I knew he was at. But he brought more snakes out for us, although one of them possessed his exact chakra. 

“Ryuchi cave?!” Itachi-kun exclaimed.

“What is so big about that cave?” I questioned. Kabuto explained how it was a legendary place and he was trained under the white snake, while he came out of the snake I suspected he was hiding in.  The Susanoo of Sasuke got in a more protective stance, as he pointed his bow and arrow towards Kabuto. I took this opportunity to change into the mangekyo sharingan as well, forming my Susanoo which was a black armored figure with fiery red eyes and a spear in its hand. Sasuke fired the arrow but right then I cut him off with my spear, pinning his arrow to a stone. Sasuke looked at me in shock, looking up and down at my Susanoo with an impressed expression. I never actually used this thing for a battle other than training with Itachi-kun.

“Sasuke, don’t be impatient!” I scolded.

“You have the Susanoo too?” Sasuke asked in surprise, as if he doesn’t know that I copied almost everything.