Not in my town!

******* Konoha is under attack!

MAYURI POV-

I stepped out of the Hyuga house waving goodbye.

“Thank you Neji-kun, Hinata-chan, bye!” I yelled, I just obtained the Byakugan of two different levels form them. I copied the higher level one from Neji and the other one from Hinata-chan. Finally, I can see much better. All this power makes my eyes bleed though so I have to go easy.  I activated my Byakugan and since my eyes are already strong from the rest of the powers it has, I could see things perfectly. Pein-kun… he is here.

I looked at my ring and it was flashing to his sign. I sprinted to Pein’s location and it seems he was already able to defeat a couple shinobi in front of the gate.

“Mayuri-san, there you are.”

“Pein-kun…”

“We should get going, May-san. But before that, I want to apologize for everything I forced you to do. The fact that you are going against the people you love for the Akatsuki shoes your loyalty.” He kissed my forehead and walked through the gates. Sorry Pein-kun, but I can’t forgive you.  We stood in a long line with our Akatsuki robes on, Konan was beside me and she seemed even more quite than usual.

“Konan, you go with the search team, Mayuri-san, stay close by.” Pein ordered.

“Got it.” She said before going off. One of the Peins took of flying into the sky and I already heard damage. I cringed but tried not to show emotion, “Hurry Leader-sama! Let’s go!!!” I yelled dragging through.

After we got far enough I told Leader-sama that I would go help one of the other Peins and I would be back soon. But really, I got right to business and began to fight it.

“Densetsu Mizo!” I said spitting the chakra draining water at it.
“Kurochi Mayuri-sama, I am on your side, why did you attack?”

“Because, I am not on your side, I can’t let this happen to Konoha.” I said changing my eyes from the Byakugan to the Rinnegan.  I flicked my wrist up and he flew backwards right towards Toshihiro who was carelessly walking about sipping on some bubble tea.

“Toshi, watch out!!!” His head whipped towards the flying Pein and he gave him one big kick to send him flying once again, but this time towards me. The Pein had a punch ready for me but I caught his fist with ease and threw him on the ground, keeping him on a lock. Toshihiro was about to do a move so I moved over a bit and let him do his jitsu, he made it all by himself ^_^!

“Super vacuum!!” He yelled slamming his palm down on the Pein’s chest, which sucked out some of his chakra.

“Seriously Toshi? You decided to name it super vacuum?” He got up and grinned, behind him the Pein struggled to get up but was about to hit Toshihiro from behind. I was going to attack but he looked at me with his Rinnegan and had me fall to the ground. Toshihiro yelped, I got up and glared when I saw him pick up my student from off the ground just by a tight grip in the neck.

I kicked one of the Peins and did my jitsu where I create electric snakes to bite the opponent. As he was knocked out momentarily I took the time to remove all the metal chakra piercings from his body. When I was done, I wiped the blood off my hands with my Akatsuki robe, and hide fived Toshihiro.

“You did good kid.”

“Ohhh my kami! Toshihiro-kun!! That was amazing!!” A young girl with blonde hair cheered.

“Heh, thanks Yuzuki –chan! All thanks to my Sensei.”

“What?! Your Sensei is Kurochi Mayuri one-chan?! So cool!!” I rolled my eyes, “Sorry to ruin your little fun parade but I have to get going and finish off the rest of the invading Peins! Be safe kids.” I said before taking off, I stopped on top of a building because I saw a weird creature thing with Rinnegan on it pretty much wrecking the area.

"Oh hailll noo. Not in my town, bitch. Not in my town!" I growled.

“Don’t worry Mayuri-san! I got this, you find the rest!” Sakura-chan yelled as she bunched the creature with all her might. The centipede thing fell over and Sakura-chan ran over to a little kid to heal her.
“Iruka-sensei! We need to be careful, the leader of the Akatsuki is attacking Konoha for Naruto-kun! I just defeated one of the Peins!” I informed.

“Are you ok?! When did you get the Rinnegan?”

“Long story, well I trained but that’s not important we need to hurry!”

~~~TIMESKIP~~~

There was fire everywhere, people screaming and running all over.

“Hurry! Get to the refugee!”  I yelled while making sure no enemy was nearby. With all the falling bricks and shards of glass an old lady fell to the ground with pieces of glass stuck into the skin. A huge boulder of bricks was about to fall right at her but I caught it before it landed on her.

“T-Thank you!”

“Don’t worry about it.” I threw the boulder away and picked the lady up, “Sakura-chan! This lady needs help, treat her.” Sakura nodded, taking the lady and placing her in a gurney.  As I ran further down the streets, out of an alley Konan-chan came out recomposing herself with little pieces of paper.

“Still didn’t find the Uzumaki kid.” She reported, my mouth hung open a little and I nodded really slowly.

“H-Hai..”  She walked away like nothing happened, I took a peek in the alley and gasped when I saw a man covered in little pieces of paper, they definitely have her chakra all over it, suffocating the man. I used my Rinnegan to make all the papers fall from the man’s body. He took short breaths and struggled to breath, also having a bruise on his head from hitting the concrete walls. I healed him saying, “Sorry about the Akatsuki. You’re in good hands, I won’t let anything happen.”

“K-kurochi Mayuri-san…” He breathed shocked. After healing him I gave him a toothy grin and went to find more of the Peins but I was to stop because Leader-sama was calling, my ring was once again flashing. I groaned, now is not the time Pein-kun, can’t you see I am trying to defeat the other people like you without you seeing!? Hmph! I felt the chakra of Lady Tsunade so I used Bykugan to check if she was ok, turns out she just summoned her healing friend-creature slug.

I was able to locate Pein-kun, he had a blade coming out of his huge baggy sleeve and he was pointing it right at Iruka-sensei.

“M-Mayuri-san…” I gave him a hand signal telling him not to ssshh. There is no way in hell I am letting Pein-kun lay a finger on him.

“Tell me where Uzumaki Naruto is, or else I will kill you.”

“I will never tell you that!” Iruka-sensei snapped.

“Is that so? Then I must kill you.” I was about to go between in the middle and block the hit he was about to take but my dad beat me to it. He stared right at Pein-kun with his Sharingan.

“So you’re the one who made my daughter join your shitty group for three years.”

“Otou-san…”

******** Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P