Love me like I love you

********Mayuri talks to Sasuke about some important things before she decides to leave the Akatsuki.

MAYURI POV-

“Daisuke? You mean this is the prince of Ice?!?” Sasuke yelled. I shushed him and rushing to shut our bedroom door and locked it behind me.

“Sasuke calm down, yes I brought him out, remember we already talked about this when Karin thought I was pregnant?” I said calmly.

“Madara is going to try something.” Sasuke warned, oh now you show concern.

“It doesn’t matter anyway because it’s obvious I am not going to be here.”

“What!?” Sasuke yelled shocked. Daisuke let out another nervous chuckle, “Aye, you can let me go now.” Sasuke glared at Daisuke before harshly letting go of his shirt. Being the gentlemen he is Daisuke said nothing and just straightened his shirt.  

“So what is the plan?” Daisuke asked. I pulled out a bag and started dumping everything from my closet in it scowling at Sasuke, “The plan is we are leaving this joint.”  Sasuke grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall. I didn’t like it though, his grey eyes that made him wince every now and then narrowed at me.

“Why? Look I know I was being really insensitive and shit back there but I was angry that you went against me, I could care less that you went against the Akatsuki but I really thought you still cared about me.” I gave Daisuke a look and he pulled Sasuke right off of me. Sasuke certainly did not like it.

“Sorry but I don’t like you.” Daisuke admitted with a fake smile.

“I do care, I told you. But you make the wrong decisions and refuse to get help from me. I am leaving no matter what since you all know that I have been backstabbing you so if you want feel free to join me.” I said tying my Konoha headband on my thigh I looked up at Sasuke and sighed, “I would really really love it if you did come Sasuke, it would help a lot. I don’t want to be with anyone else..” Thankfully Daisuke stopped me by tugging on my arm, I continued packing but Sasuke stopped me.

“What are you talking about?”

“Nothing…” I lied.

“Let’s just say it has to do with some elders from Konoha.” Daisuke, you’re not helping. Sasuke glared daggers at the Prince of Ice, grabbed his collar and slammed him to the nearest wall.

“I don’t trust you, now tell me what the hell they are forcing her to do!” Daisuke smirked playfully feeling pleased he was provoking Sasuke. I tore them off each other and looked at Sasuke,

“If I tell you it is not going to change anything.” 

“What was it that Danzo was talking about when he said the elders were forcing you to do something?” I sighed and reached in my pouch pulling out a scroll.

“This is a scroll Gaara-kun gave me around the time of Sasori-kun’s death. He is involved, not many people know about this agreement. This scroll is strictly classified and only you can change its fate Sasuke.” He ignored pretty much everything I said and just stole it out of my hands opening it up. Daisuke his hands on my shoulder while he stood behind me trying to comfort me, Sasuke kept his eyes on the paper and said “Get your hands off of her.”

Here is the scroll:

HATAKE KUROCHI MAYURI: MARRIAGE AGREEMENT:

This documents purpose is to state the wedding rules and regulations for Konoha’s finest konoichi, Hatake Kurochi Mayuri. By the decision made by the respected elders of Konoha and Suna, Mayuri is to be married to Sabaku no Gaara when they reach their late years of adolescence. If this cannot be done Mayuri must then marry Neji Hyuga. But that is only an alternative for if the decided groom has passed away or had already been wed, it is most mandatory for Mayuri to wed Gaara. This wedding can be avoided however. If the young bride is committed to another being, with the support of at least five other adult shinobi the arranged marriage agreement may be voided. Requirements for a voided marriage agreement: