VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

PLEASE READ!!! I need your help :3

Hai everyone!

This is the author here and I have a very important favor to ask you all. I assume you are all wondering where the heck Sasuke is because this IS a Sasuke love story. So I have a few options that you can consider I guess…

1.       I get Sasuke in the story ASAP (Like the next chapter and he meets Mayuri and stuffs happen and then later I will include the reunion part whenever I get to it. Where they ALL meet)

2.       OR what I planned, having Sasuke come in the story when I get to the reunion part (When Naruto, Sai, Sakura, Yamato all see him Mayuri will be there as well unexpectedly)

3.       I put Sasuke in the story but he and Mayuri do not meet just yet, it talks about what he is doing and how he feels etc.

Those are the options and so if you would be so kind and really think through it all, just comment which option you would like better. For example if you like option 1 just comment “1” or something like that.

I basically just want you guys to be happy with the story so it would be really great if you could help me out! Voting ends 12/24/12 at 11:59 pm. I know this is late notice but if I know as soon as possible I can’t update my next chapter, or at least I wouldn’t know what to put in it.

Thank you and please comment your opinion!! Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P