Make things better

******** Hallo again :) Sakura: hey! Me: -_-‘ Why are you here again? Sakura: Cast dango party. Me: no cast Dango party you guys Gaara: Oh come on we never had one not even on the last chapter of mine forever! Me: True true.. Naruto: PLEASE?! Me: oh all right, we will have a cast dango party on my next update ok? Naruto cast: yay!! ^o^ Sasuke: Enjoy the story girls ;) or guys.. B)

MAYURI POV-

A couple more weeks passed and I learned that the Kazekage returned to Suna that means Gaara-kun is alive and well. I was thrilled to hear that but now I have to do what’s right, when I felt betrayed by the akatsuki they apologized. I was still slightly upset at them but I let it go because I could tell how guilty they were. They filled my room with rose petals, bought new outfits and cleaned my headband for me.  Not only that, they got me… my very own Tobi mask! But it’s black instead. :3 But anyways since the akatsuki betrayed me and apologized things got better. So that’s what I need to do, apologize, to the akatsuki for being a troublesome to work with, to Konoha for betraying them, and to Suna, for taking their kazekage, I also have to apologize to Gaara. I wish I could apologize to Sasuke, but I don’t know if he should be apologizing to me… Plus I haven’t seen him. S

“Hey May-san where ya going?” Dei-kun asked. “Hi, I have places to be. Tell Pein-kun I left out, tell Itachi-kun too.” He nodded and just stared at me with a smile on his face.

“Is something wrong?” A small blush crept up to face and he grinned nervously.

“I just remembered, you’re only two years younger than me..” He winked and this time I blushed. I didn’t like him that way but he wasn’t the worst person in the world….

I skipped through the trees and for some reason I started getting a lot faster, I felt myself seem a lot stronger too. I pondered on why, ‘It’s from me. Since I developed now I can share my powers with you.’ Daisuke.

When “we” got to the gates of Konoha I hesitated, I wasn’t sure if they were ready enough to accept me. I don’t even know what I would tell them, I don’t know if I should come clean or not. Daisuke told me to toughen up and do what was right. I braced myself and walked through only to get held up by the guards, which was weird because they know me very well.

“Sorry Mayuri-san but why are you here?”

“I have to apologize for what I have done, I can’t have my family taken away from me. Please let me through, let me make things right.” The first guard was about to move out of the way but the second one stopped him and frowned at me. He paused for a second and his look softened. “Well, we would miss you too much if you didn’t come by every now and then.. go ahead.” I smiled and bowed to them both. As soon as I got there some people looked so happy to see me, they bowed in respect and greeted me kindly. But some looked as if they despised me. They showed me a disgusted expression as I walked by.

First I had to go to the hokage tower, I spoke with the guards and begged them to let me through, surprisingly, and they did. At least they accept me I just hope I don’t screw things up. When I walked into the office all eyes were on me. I saw Tsunade-sama and her assistant in their usual spot. Around her was Iruka sensei, Otou-san, and all the other jounins along with their teammates. My friends.

“Kurochi Mayuri, what are you doing here?” It didn’t feel right when Tsunade used her harsh tone towards me, never once did she have to do that. “I came to apologize…” They were all about to say something but I had to cut them off.

“No please just listen to me. I had no intention what so ever to ‘betray’ you all and join the akatsuki. Truth is I was kidnapped there. At first I did plan to escape but then I thought I could gain some information this way. I would have reported to you but I didn’t know what you would do or what would happen. Whatever they did plan I wanted to stop it before anyone else got involved. That’s why I left Konoha, so I wouldn’t be forced to share any information with anyone else. Living with the akatsuki was like having a series of missions where I had my own side. They are like a family to me that is completely true but you guys are my real family. It is not like I support everything they do. Sasuke for example, I do care about him and you all know it. He was my boyfriend for Jashin’s sake! But it’s not like I like what he is doing right now. Please forgive me. I miss you guys, I miss my dad! Please?” I looked at them with hoping eyes. At first they all had hardened expressions but as I started talking they looked like they cared.