3 ☠️

"I wonder if there is any food around here though," I pondered as we kept on walking through the neverending hallways. My stomach was already rumbling as I didn't have either lunch or dinner yet. I couldn't eat before due to all of the nervousness piled up in my body. "They should have at least something right?" Jeongin followed on. I hummed in agreement as my stomach once more rumbled.

Jeongin looked over at me with a slight concern. "You okay?" I quickly nodded, not wanting to make him worried. "I'm fine! Just a little hungry," I laughed, looking around and away from Jeongin. My stomach hurt like hell, and the actual hell didn't even start yet! "Seriously though, I feel it's all just walls around here, everything looks alike... Didn't we pass this already?" Jeongin shrugged. "I honestly have no clue anymore!"

"Jeongin!" A voice shouted from behind us. The both of us turned around, noticing Hyunjin. He had a warm smile, yet didn't even seem to pay any attention to me like I wasn't even there. He quickly ran up to Jeongin, his somewhat longer hair bouncing up slightly with every step. Hyunjin wrapped one arm around Jeongin's shoulder, smiling brightly at him. "I think I found some place to get something to eat, let's go!"

He turned Jeongin around, already taking him with him. If it weren't for Jeongin looking back and signalling to me to follow I would have probably been left behind. "I'm surprised you found us, let alone food. Y/N and I have been wondering around for what seems like forever already," Jeongin told Hyunjin. Hyunjin giggled, pinching Jeongin's cheek. "That's because you have no sense of direction remember? You should have just stayed with me, we would have gotten it together!"

Talk about being the third wheel. "Then why didn't you come together with me and Y/N in the first place? We could have eaten already if so," Jeongin whined, slightly trying to involve me in the conversation, yet Hyunjin just brushed it off. "I wasn't hungry back then, so I just wanted to check up on you, that's why I went to find you."

Jeongin sighed, slowly removing himself from under Hyunjin's arm. "Hyung, you should really stop treating my like a kid. It's not like this would be a place for kids anyways, yet here I am, so please okay?" Hyunjin looked up at Jeongin in confusion, clearly not used to Jeongin going against it by the look on his face. Hyunjin quickly pouted, clinging onto Jeongin again. "Fine, I'm sorry," he pouted. The two continued walking with me just following behind. It was pretty clear Hyunjin didn't want me here by now.

"Look, it's here!" Hyunjin exclaimed excited as we arrived at a small hall, a door with 'cafe' written on a sign on the door at the end of it. Jeongin and my faces lit up as my stomach started growling once more, already getting more hungry upon just seeing something that had to do with it. Jeongin chuckled, turning to me. He walked up to me, leaving Hyunjin, to link arms with me. "Come on, let's get you something to eat before you starve to death!"

If I were going to die, it'd be from the daggers Hyunjin was sending at me with his glare. As soon as Jeongin turned back around, Hyunjin solely showed a smile to him, as if nothing was wrong. We carefully opened the door. "Hello?" I called out with a small voice upon entering the rather dark room. One by one the lights turned on, uncovering an enormous table filled with all sorts different fruits and snacks lying around, as well as beverages perfectly laid out for all nine of us.

"I'll quickly get the others, you two can start ahead!" Jeongin shouted as he already started running. Hyunjin and I both tried to stop him, both not wanting to stay behind together at all. I know you're supposed to be kind to each other, but when the other person won't even try, it's rather difficult. We both stayed silent, Hyunjin grabbing an apple. My eyes simply wondered around the room, somewhat in amazement.

Just as Hyunjin was about to take a bite I shouted his name, hitting it out of his hand on the ground. Hyunjin stared at the apple, slowly going up to me with rage. "What was that for?" He shouted angrily at me, grabbing the collar of my shirt. Before I could answer I heard a familiar voice. "What's going on here?" Chan asked, everyone else behind him just as confused. Jeongin quickly ran up to us, seperating us.

"Y/N hit me for no reason, I knew there was something wrong with her!" Chan's eyes went from Hyunjin to me, waiting for an explanation. His eyes with piercing right through my soul. I pointed under the table, at a rather unsightful happening; a dead rat next to a strawberry with a small bite out of it. "I'm pretty sure the food is poisoned, look! There's tons of ways to poison food without any odor or visible change, but seeing the state both the rat and the strawberry are in I'm quite sure he hasn't been dead for long. Otherwise the strawberry next to it would have looked bad already."

"But why would they poison the food? It makes no sense," Felix butted in, still looking unsure. I glanced at the others, hoping that someone else would catch on so I wouldn't seem crazy, which Changbin luckily did. He laughed, running his hands through his hair. "What's so funny?" Hyunjin asked, still obviously annoyed.

"Don't you get it? There's no sleeping 'till tomorrow, it already started!"