111 ☠️

Chan, Hyunjin & Y/N

"Hyunjin!" I screamed, immediately starting to run to the exit of the door. "Fuck, get off me!" Hyunjin shouted, as his back got pressed against the wall, his hands pushing with all their might to keep the kitchen knife from piercing through his body. The man must have been twice Hyunjin's size, both being taller and way broader, and apparently stronger too. "Stop!" I shouted, for one split second making the butcher looking guy turn his head to me. At least it was long enough for Hyunjin to get out of the man's grip, but not enough for Hyunjin to get the knife out of his hands.

Shit! The gun! As the butcher turned back to Hyunjin, I threw off my backpack, instantly taking out the gun, pointing it at the man. "Let him go right now, and you might live!" I shouted at him, finally taking away his attention again. Though he for a second seemed to stop fighting, next thing I knew he was storming up to me. I took a deep breath, pulling the trigger, but instantly froze. It was empty? I tried again and again, until I could only evade him in the last second, running up to Hyunjin while the man fell to the floor, unable to retrieve my backpack in time as I scattered away from the man. Hyunjin instantly grabbed my face, scanning me for injuries. "Are you okay?" he asked, panic written all over his face. "I'm okay, but," I responded quickly, seeing the butcher get up again, seemingly more raging than before. "What do we even do!"

Before we even got the chance to discuss further, the butcher once again ran towards us, Hyunjin shoving me out of the way, his face scratched by the knife as he tried to duck. A low groan came out, Hyunjin kicking his opponent in the stomach to at least create an opening for him to get away, but seeing how little it impacted him was enough to tell us this wasn't going to be easy. "We can't keep avoiding him forever!" I shouted, slowly walking back towards the staircase. If my memory served me correctly, we should have a fire extinguisher just down these stairs. Maybe, if I could just get there quick enough...

Wait, Chan! Chan was down there! "Chan!" I shouted. "Chan, help!" I called out to him, but as nothing came back, the butcher actually started laughing. "Well that's pathetic," he laughed, wiping away the blood from the knife. "So much for your teammate caring for you," he said, licking the drop of Hyunjin's blood. "Hyunjin, I think I have an idea," I whispered, scooting over closer to him again. "Whatever it is, I trust you. I'll hold him off, will that work?" he asked, keeping my behind him. "I promise I'll be right back," I said, and right as the butcher closed in again, ready to lay another hit, I sprinted down the stairs as fast as I could, hearing Hyunjin struggling behind me. Please, hang in there just a little longer.

Though the light was very dim, the fire extinguisher was indeed just around the corner like I figured, standing behind a glass wall. Those meant to break in case of emergency. Quickly glancing around, Chan still wasn't anywhere in sight, but I didn't have the time to look for him now, wherever he may have been. With one sharp swing, I threw my elbow against the glass, hearing the glass shatter all around me. I didn't waste any time, grabbing it with me, ignoring the cuts I had just gotten on my arm. This wasn't the time for that! Carrying it up with me, I carefully checked, watching Hyunjin almost cornered right near the stairs, the butcher's knife already high up in the air. Just in time!

"Hey, you asshole!" I shouted out, making him turn to me, making sure to spray the chemical right in his face. He let out a scream, yet rather than dropping the knife like I had hoped, using it to swing all around him. Fuck, what was I supposed to do! In a swift motion, Hyunjin tightly held onto the man's wrist. "Y/N, hit him!" Hit him... right! whereas the butcher had just pulled back his hand, cutting Hyunjin's palm in the process, I swung up the extinguisher before hitting him right on his head with it. He immediately fell down, the knife dropping down next to him. I took a few steps back, dropping the extinguisher. Did... did I just kill him?

"Hey, hey, hey, he's alive. He's just unconscious," Hyunjin immediately came up to me, grabbing both my hands. Hyunjin quickly let go again, grabbing the knife, meanwhile taking out a piece of rope from his backpack to tie the man up, making sure he wouldn't be able to hurt us any more. "You did what you had to do, Y/N. You saved me." I nodded, still trying to process it all, watching as Hyunjin immediately went back to my side when he'd finished, pulling me along by my hand as we went down. His expression had already changed as soon as he saw Chan get out of a room, quickly turning sour. he let go of my hand, using both his hands to grab Chan's collar, who didn't seem to know what had been going on.

"Are you out of your mind? What happened to sticking close! Where the fuck have you been!" Hyunjin yelled, his hands instantly being pushed off by Chan, dusting off his clothes. "What are you on about? Why did you take so long anyways! I've already checked three of the rooms while you two were gone," Chan asked, annoyed by the sudden action Hyunjin pulled. "Why did we take so long? Maybe because I almost got killed?" Chan finally looked up at Hyunjin's face, watching as the blood was still dripping from his cheek. "We called out for you, screamed, Y/N was even here to help out, but where were you!"

For the first time in this game, Chan seemed lost for words