46 ☠️

"48 hours passed. Second storm activated."

Waking up to cursewords wasn't all that unusual, but this amount probably broke the record. "Seungmin, Y/N, wake up," a voice shouted, though I was too tired to truly figure out who's voice it was. It wasn't hard to wake up though, as within an instant I was pulled up, back on my feet, staring right into Chan's eyes. Now I was the one who wanted to curse. I quickly looked away, trying to find the source of the panic, not searching for long. Within a matter of seconds I put on my backpack, frantically looking at both my left and right side. It was coming from either side now. One from up north, one from up south.

"Which was do we go!" I shouted out, looking at our two available options. To our west was the original entrance, probably with a lot more way to go, rather than further east. If the bunker would be at the middle of it all, we'd probably have a better chance to get away more at our left than our right. These area's couldn't go on forever, at some point there had to be a line we couldn't cross, or a wall prohibiting us from going further. We'd be trapped then. "Our west is probably best, isn't it? Let's go that way!" I suggested right after. Who knew, with a little luck we could still find the entrance of the bunker. For all we knew the staircase was still intact under the sand.

"I say we go further east. We might be able to get further than those storms can go," Minho countered. "But we'll be trapped if we can't," I argued, still automatically glancing at Chan. We still had a minute or three before they would probably reach, so we had to make a quick decision. "No, stop. I think I might know it!" Seungmin shouted out. My eyes met Seungmin's, his looking more determined than ever. Whatever he was thinking, I surely hoped he was right about this.

"Chan?!" Changbin shouted for confirmation, but even he was already following Seungmin towards to stone table again, the actor already awaiting our arrival. "Changed your minds?" he asked, that stupid smirk still on his face. "We'll keep the compass, you take the rest of our items. Just give us the map." The map? Right now? "Seungmin, we don't have time to search for those stones right now!" Changbin called out to him. "I know it's risky, but trust me, just this once," Seungmin pleaded, already taking out the compass.

Shit, the gun. I instantly took off my backpack, quickly grabbing it. Whatever Seungmin was planning, if we didn't follow along quickly we'd all still be stuck here. The actor's eyes widened, almost gleaming at the sight of it. "Oh no, the option of choosing is gone after the first time," he smirked. "Give me the water bottles, the compass and the masks, you guys are keeping the gun. Makes this game way more fun." All eyes were deadset on me now, a small cuss muttered out. "You never said that," Hyunjin gasped, but Chan didn't hesitate to hand over the compass. "No time guys, just do what the guy says!"

The two tornado's were now hurrying, moving in on our location. Only one more minute and we'd get stuck between the two. In a matter of seconds all the items were accounted for, all placed in the table. "Was that so hard?" he asked, belittling us. He took his sweet time, opening a hidden compartiment in the table, taking out the map. Seungmin instantly snatched it away, gasping. "I was right!" he shouted out in relief, the rest of us however still waiting anxiously. Seungmin turned it around, showing us the exact locations. The place we had been standing on all along.

They're all around the stone table! They weren't far East, West or anything like it. They'd been here all along!" You have got to me kidding me. So all this time... We were so set on going out far after the first stone, and even that was quite obvious if you think about it. We were too busy with everything to even think that it had been here all along. "Everyone, dig out one, quick!" Chan shouted, taking over from Seungmin again, but not before giving him a bright smile. "Well done Seungmin."

Though the pressure was getting worse and worse, we all found our way to one without too much effort, digging like our life depended on it. Well, actually, it did, ironically enough. "Got mine!" Jeongin shouted first, stumbling towards to plate. "Mine too!" Felix followed right after. One by one we hurried to put the right stones in the right place, Seungmin placing the last one in there. We all took a step back, dreadfully watching as the tornado's closed in. "Come on, come on, work..." I muttered, balling my hands into a fist, my nails pressing deep into the palm of my hand. Until a hand took mine, loosening it up. Felix didn't say anything, maybe looking even more nervous, and yet he held onto my hand firmly, in an attempt to calm me down.

The ground was starting to shake, even the actor stepping back, looking even more terrified than we were. "No, wait. Wait, why isn't the button working!" He pressed on a small device a thousand times, drastically looking around him. While for us a hidden wall came out with the table on top this time, similar to the one we got out of, the guy who had been so smug before now was crying out, his head turning red. I couldn't even fully comprehend what was going on, simply standing nailed to the ground, watching the life on his face drain as he shot up. "Everyone, in, quick!" Chan yelled keeping the door open. It was only because of Felix pulling me with him that I was able to tear my gaze away from him. Part of me actually felt bad for him. He probably wasn't supposed to die at all, was he?

And as Chan slammed the steel door shut, the stone walls started vibrating like crazy, smaller pebbles falling out of the wall. The storm was right above us.