8 ☠️

He suddenly grew awfully quiet. "I guess it's different for everyone," he said shortly, clearly not seeming in the mood to answer. "Ah, of course..." I didn't want to ask any further, glancing up at the camera. Would people really be watching this? It almost seemed too sick if you'd ask me, though it would be smart if people were to try next year, or even after. I'm sure the stream made the creator quite some money as well, though with someone able to build all this it must be someone already idiotically rich.

The food didn't take too long to be made. Though Felix and I didn't talk all too much after, it wasn't hard to work together with him. He clearly seemed like a guy easy to get along with. Well, if I tried at least. "Why don't you go get the others to tell them the food is ready? I'll just make sure to test if the food is alright once more in the meantime, better safe than sorry am I right?" I hummed in agreement. The poor rats though. The entire hole in the wall would soon be empty at this rate. "Got it. Stay safe!"

Why was I always the one to walk through the place in order to find something? It was a mess, that was for sure. Though my memory was quite good, having to navigate through an unknown place wasn't quite my forte. I tried recalling the map, but every time I thought I knew where I was according to it, something would just be slightly off. I couldn't help but be wary of it. Maybe it would be better to map out the place ourselves to see if it was correct after all.

After a couple of minutes I finally spotted a familiar figure. Thank goodness. "Finally, I found you. Dinner is ready, I was just trying to find you guys to tell you." Jisung looked up, rather blank actually. He gave me a nod, looking back to the ground and walking away. What on earth was that? I walked after him, about to tap him on the shoulder when he opened a door, which I quickly recognized as the one we first got to. That's probably where they all were. "Dinner is ready," he called out, instantly walking up to Minho again.

I stood in the doorway, seeing all their faces look up, the guys smiling brightly at each other. Only yet another reminder that I really was the odd one out. I'd have to work on it, would I want to survive, but it was everything but easy. Especially when you clearly didn't share the bond as they did with each other. I walked ahead, doing my best to remember the path I took on my own. Was it smart? By far not, but I definitely wasn't going to be the outcast with everyone around. If I was going to be the odd one out, I'd rather be alone to do it. If I survived home, I'd survive here too.

I felt a hand take my wrist, instantly making me pull it back startled. I didn't hear anyone walk up, what was I doing letting my guard down. "Easy, it's just me," Seungmin said defensively. "Ah, sorry," I answered, too awkward to look him in the eyes. "Listen, I know you being here with a group of unknown people isn't exactly ideal, and to be frank I don't like it either, but you doing things on your own isn't going to help anyone, so at least stick with us for everyone's sake."

He was right, and I hated it. It would be far more dangerous on my own, that was just spelling out the obvious. It was quite the reminder not to get my ego up too much, because I indeed wasn't able to do as much. Yes, my survival skills had been trained all these years, but who knows what you would find in here. Strength wise too I wasn't the greatest, making surviving alone a challenge. Though I wanted to go against Seungmin, there was absolutely nothing I could justify to say.

Without saying another word Seungmin took me back to the group, seemingly nit paying attention, but if you looked closely you could definitely see he was keeping an eye on my. So much for trust, though I couldn't blame him. "Y/N, did you get lost again?" Jeongin chimed laughing as soon as he saw me. "Come on, you really don't have a say in that, you get lost too!" I defended myself, making him pout since I was right.

"Try not to get seperated okay? It's okay if you want to check the area a bit more, but be sure to take someone with you, okay?" Chan noted, slightly stern but in a good way. "Got it," was all I answered, quickly following after the group. Chan slowed down as the rest continued, walking behind the rest next to me. I looked up at him questioning, wondering why, which he seemed to notice. "Just to make sure everyone is here and safe," he whispered, walking next to me in silence the entire time after. He really seemed like a caring guy.

"There you guys are, took you quite a while," Felix said as he spotted us, just then putting the dinner on the table. "I checked everything, it's all safe, so dig in!" Everyone sat down, hungrily putting the pasta on their plates, enjoying it while talking to each other. I ate as well, observing them quietly. I still wasn't really over the fact that I was alone with these guys for the rest of the time, however long that may be, but one thing was for sure;

I really had to find a better way to get along with all of them, because going on like this wasn't going to work.