Chapter Four: Sin City

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit so you might have read some of these chapters already. Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Episode Summary:

Angel, Sam and Dean investigate a rash of violent deaths in Elizabethville, Ohio, a once-sleepy town that has been turned into a haven for gamblers and drinkers. Meanwhile, Ruby pays Bobby a visit to help him with the Colt and stun him with some news.

 Meanwhile, Ruby pays Bobby a visit to help him with the Colt and stun him with some news

At Bobby's house...

As Bobby looked into a magnifying glass at the Colt and a diagram of parts, Angel and Dean were beside each other as they melted metal into bullets.

Sam walked in with a handful of research, "Hey."

Dean looked over, "Hey, what's up?"

"Might've found some omens in Ohio. Dry lightning, barometric-pressure drop..."

"Well, that's thrilling."

Sam walked over after putting the pages in his bag, "Plus, some guy blows his head off in a church and another goes postal in a hobby shop before the cops take him out."

"Huh..." Angel nodded as she worked on another bullet, "Could be demonic omens."

Dean countered, "Or it could just be a suicide and a psycho scrapbooker."

"Yeah..." Sam motioned, "But it's our best lead since Lincoln."

"Where in Ohio?"

"Elizabethville. It's a half-dead factory town in the rust belt."

Dean frowned, "There's got to be a demon or two in South Beach."

Sam smiled, "Sorry, Hef. Maybe next time." He looked over, "How's it going, Bobby?"

"Slow."

"Man..." Angel finally looked up, but only to frown at the disembodied Colt, "It's pretty sad seeing that thing in pieces."

"Well..." Bobby shrugged, "The only thing it's good for now is figuring out what makes it tick."

Sam cocked his head, "So... what makes it tick?"

Bobby looked up at him, not amused so Sam held his hands up with a small smirk.

Angel stood followed by Dean who looked to Bobby, "So, if we want to go check out these omens in Ohio..." He stayed straight-faced, but his voice had a teasing tone, "You think you can have that thing ready by this afternoon?"