Chapter Six: Fresh Blood

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit so you might have read some of these chapters already. Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Episode Summary:

Angel, Sam and Dean capture a female vampire who claims to have no knowledge of how she became a vampire. Meanwhile, Gordon escapes from jail and goes after Sam.

 Meanwhile, Gordon escapes from jail and goes after Sam

Prologue: On the side of a deserted rural bridge...

As Bela approached her car she was startled by a reflection of a figure in the window. Her eyes widened as Gordon Walker sauntered up behind her.

"It's rude to sneak up on people."

"Bela Talbot."

"You have me at a disadvantage..." Bela raised a brow, "I don't know who you are."

"Gordon Walker."

At the name she paused, "I've heard of you. Heard you were in prison."

"Got out."

As she spoke she opened her car door and casually reached inside, "Released early on good behavior?"

Gordon held up a small gun, "Looking for this?" Straight faced he removed the clip, "I know you were just in Massachusetts, and I know you were with the Winchesters. Tell me where they are."

"I don't think I know."

"You don't?" He pulled out another larger gun and pointed it at her, "Why don't you think a little harder?"

"Put that down." She looked from him to the gun and back when he didn't listen, "What's so pressing about finding the Winchesters, anyway?"

"Sam Winchester's the Antichrist."

"Mmm." She nodded slowly, "I'd heard something about that..."

"It's true."

"From my good friend, the Easter Bunny, who'd heard it from the Tooth Fairy." She eyed him, "Are you off your meds?"

"The world hangs in the balance. So you go ahead and be a smart-ass, but tell me where they are..." He cocked his gun, "Or I shoot."

"Gordon, you and I don't know each other very well, so let me tell you a little something about me. I don't respond well to threats, but you make me an offer? I think you'll find me highly cooperative."