Chapter Seven: A Very Supernatural Christmas

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit & chapter adds (the numbers might be off unless i finished the edits). Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Content Warning: There will be smut present this chapter. Ill warn ahead of time so you can skip if you don't want to read it.

Episode Summary:

Christmas time is nearing as the Winchesters investigate a series of murders where the victims were pulled up through the chimney. Sam realizes they are dealing with a sort of Anti-Santa, a demon with roots in pagan lore. Angel wants to celebrate Christmas the old fashioned way as this is her last, and while Dean reluctantly agrees Sam refuses, not wanting to accept that Angel won't be around next year. Sam flashes back to a certain Christmas when he waited for his father to come home to give him a special gift.

 Sam flashes back to a certain Christmas when he waited for his father to come home to give him a special gift

Prologue: Seattle, Washington; One Year Ago

Inside a house on Christmas night the living room was decorated to the nines as the 'The 12 Days of Christmas' played softly on the stereo. When the doorbell rang a little boy ran over excitedly to open it.

He grinned, "Merry Christmas, Grandpa!"

He happily hugged his grandson tightly before coming inside, "Oh ho ho, Merry Christmas to you too, Stevie."

Stevie grinned up at him, "Did you bring me any presents?"

"Now, why would I want to do that?"

"'Cause it's Christmas!"

"Oh! I thought Santa Claus brought the presents at Christmas. You have been a good boy this year, haven't you?"

"I have." He nodded emphatically, "I swear."

"Well, then, who knows?" The older man winked, "Maybe he'll come."

Later on that night Stevie's Grandpa, dressed up as Santa, stood next to the Christmas tree. He put on a fake beard, Santa's hat and jingled some bells. Stevie walked part of the way down the stairs and watched how he took presents out of a big red bag and placed them under the tree.

An excited whisper left the boy, "Santa!" He continued watching Santa take presents from the bag when suddenly thumping sounds came from the roof, "Reindeer!"

The grandpa looked up at the noise in confusion, but brushed it off and returned his attention to his bag. He was distracted yet again by more sounds, this time as if someone was walking on the roof. When he looked up again the sounds once again stopped but ash fell from the chimney into the fireplace. He leaned over to investigate while Stevie watched from the staircase. Suddenly hands grabbed the grandpa and pulled him up the chimney as he screamed.