Chapter Twelve: What Is and What Should Never Be

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit so you might have read some of these chapters already. Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Episode Summary:

While hunting a Djinn, a genie, Angel is attacked and transported to a world where her mother is alive, Deans dating Lisa, Sam is in law school and Angel herself is married with a son. However, after she starts seeing a strange girl and learns all the people she has saved in the past have died, Angel must decide whether she wants to stay in this new safe life where everyone she loves is alive or if she should return to the hunt.

 However, after she starts seeing a strange girl and learns all the people she has saved in the past have died, Angel must decide whether she wants to stay in this new safe life where everyone she loves is alive or if she should return to the hunt

Previously skipped: Ghostfacers...

On the road...

Lynard Skynards 'Saturday Night Special' played on the radio of the Trans-Am as Angel drove down the road. After helping out Asa with a case she picked up her own car to meet her brothers for another one, which they were currently working on at the moment. Or trying to anyway. When her cell rang Angel turned the radio down before answering.

"Yeah?"

"Hey." Sam's voice sounded, "I got Dean on too. Either of you got anything?"

"How could we?" Dean answered in irritation, "You got us sifting through like 50 square miles of real estate each, Sam."

"Well, that's where all the victims disappeared. They were all spread out."

"Yeah well, I've also got diddly-squat." Angel sighed, "What about you? Figure out what we're dealing with yet?"

"Actually I'm pretty sure we're hunting a Djinn."

Shock filled Dean's voice, "A freaking genie?"

"Yeah."

"Huh..." Angel pursed her lips, "So... what? These things really grant wishes?"

"I don't know. I guess they're powerful enough. But not exactly like Barbara Eden in harem pants. I mean, Djinn have been feeding off people for centuries. They're all over the Koran."

"My God." Dean chuckled, "Barbara Eden was hot, wasn't she? Way hotter than that Bewitched chick."

"Wait, wait." Angel frowned, "Elizabeth Montgomery Bewitched or Nicole Kidman Bewitched?"