Chapter One: The Magnificent Seven

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: SO, I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH HOW I WROTE SOME THINGS AND I WOULD LIKE TO ADD SOME EPISODES. I WILL BE RE-EDITING THIS STORY AS WELL AS S1, 2 & 3. I WILL BE ADDING NEW CHAPTERS AND FIXING CERTAIN THINGS. DATES STARTED AND COMPLETED FOR THIS EDIT WILL BE BELOW

Edit Started: 01/02/2021

Edit Completed: 03/09/2021

Oak Park, Illinois...

On a dark suburban neighborhood street a man in his thirties, with red hair and a beard, exited the house with a bag of garbage. He took it out to the garbage cans and stuffed it in. As he walked back to the house, the garbage cans rattled. Turning back around he walked over to them cautiously. They continued to rattle and when he looked up to the sky he saw a black demonic cloud swirling over the Chicago skyline in the distance.

Panicked, he ran back towards the house, but tripped before getting there. A tendril of demon smoke poured into his mouth.

He opened his eyes, now demon black. The now-possessed man stood, looking towards the rest of the demonic cloud now streaming towards Chicago, and smiled.

One week later...

Sam and Dean sat at a table in a local dive bar listening to The Guess Who's American Woman. Dean was biting into a greasy burger while Sam had his nose deep down in a book. The page read 'Dr. Faustus' and there were pages and pages of information on Crossroads Deals. Angel wasn't sitting with them though. She was leaning over the bar with her beer flirting with the very cute, buff and tattooed bartender, who was eyeing her down happily as well.

Dean shook his head at that, then turned to his brother, "Find anything?"

"Not yet."

"I don't know how i feel about our sister picking up bartenders in front of us." Dean shuddered as he took a swig of his beer, "Grosses me out."