Chapter Two: The Kids Are Alright

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit so you might have read some of these chapters already. Thank you for all your support and comments :) Also, I've decided to add Chapter/Episode summaries.

Episode Summary: 

Angel takes her brothers to Cicero, Indiana where her first love, Jax Diesel, from years ago now lives. While there Dean also visits an old flame named Lisa Braeden he had a tryst with nine years ago. While Angel struggles with saying goodbye to the life she could've had with Jax, Dean is stunned when he meets not only Lisa again, but also her 8-year old son Ben, who bears a striking resemblance to him. However, Jax's niece and Ben soon go missing and the Winchesters must hunt down a dangerous demonic parasite targeting kids. Meanwhile, the mysterious blonde from their last case makes contact with Sam and reveals some startling information.

 Meanwhile, the mysterious blonde from their last case makes contact with Sam and reveals some startling information

Prologue:

Dana Diesel's house in Cicero, Indiana...

Dana stood outside of her house with a mix of worry and impatience. A car pulled up into the driveway and a ten year old girl stepped out, along with her father. The girl ran to her mother and buried her head in her chest as she hugged her.

"Hey, sweetie." Dana turned her attention from her daughter to her ex-husband, "Hey."

"Hey."

"Thanks for driving her back here."

"It's not like I had a choice." He rolled his eyes in irritation as he handed off a backpack, "She pitched a fit."

Dana watched him leave before turning her attention back to her daughter who was still hugging her tightly, "Sweetie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I missed you."

"Okay..." She nodded as she led her daughter back into the house, "But tonight's your dad's night."

"No, I don't like Dad's night." She frowned as she shook her head, "I don't want Dad to have a night anymore."

"Since when? You used to love going to your dad's house. And, you know, he loves you, and he misses you a lot."

She stomped her foot, "But I hate it there!"

"You don't hate it."

"Yes, I do! He's mean, and there are monsters there." Her voice broke from fear, "I don't w-want to go back." Tears started running down her face concerning Abigail, "Please don't let the monsters get me."