Ch 6 Section 3

At the warehouse...

The Winchesters crept down the steps into the room where Gordon had been held. The bodies of the girls he had been chained with were still hanging, now headless, and the vampire Dixon was kneeling in front of them, tears running down his face. Dean took a knife from the table and approached him slowly.

"Go ahead. Do it." Dixon speaks when he hears them but doesn't move, "Kill me."

Angel raised a brow from the middle of her brothers, "The hell happened in here, buddy?"

"Gordon Walker. I never should have brought a hunter here. Never." He stood and turned his tear streaked face towards the Hunters, all three of them shuffled closer together getting ready for an attack, "I just... I just wanted some kind of revenge. Stupid... exposing him to my family."

"Oh, yeah." Dean snarked with an eye roll, "You're such a family man."

Dixon paused as he watched Sam slowly walk around him towards the women, his gun pointed directly at him. Angel shuffled closer to him, her gun also pointed at Dixon. Dean watched him closely, knife at the ready.

Dixon shook his head at the two of them, "You don't understand..."

"We don't want to understand, you son of-"

"I was desperate!" Dixon began to circle the two of them so they kept his pace, moving together, "Either of you ever felt desperate? I've lost everyone I ever loved. I'm staring down eternity alone. " Angel studied him tensely as he spoke, "Can you think of a worse hell?"

"Yeah." Angel cocked an eyebrow, "Hell."

"I wasn't thinking. I just... I didn't care anymore. Do you know it's like when you just don't give a damn?" Understanding filled Angel as much as she didn't want it too, "It's like... it's like being dead already." Dixon stepped closer to them and she cocked her gun as Dean raised the knife threateningly, "So just go ahead." He looked down at Dean's knife, "Do it."

"Guys..." Sam looked from inspecting the headless bodies to his siblings, "Head wasn't cut off, it was ripped off. With someone's bare hands." His eyes trailed to the defeated vampire, "Dixon, what did you do to Gordon?"

Inside Kubricks motor home...

When Kubrick heard a dog barking outside he pulled back the curtains to take a look. When he turned around again, Gordon was there, staring at him.

"Gordon..." He eyed the man cautiously, "You okay?"

"Not even close."

"I thought maybe you were dead." Gordon scoffed, "What is it?"

"Something... happened." At his eyebrow raise Gordon elaborated with a defeated look, "They turned me."

"'They' those fangs?" When Gordon looked away from him Kubrick paused but tensed, "I'm sorry... You know what this means."

"It means you have to kill me." Gordon grabbed him by the shoulders, "But not yet. You have to let me do one last thing first. You have to let me kill Sam Winchester."

"Gordon..."

"It's the only... it is the one good thing to come out of this nightmare. I'm stronger, I'm faster- I can finish him."

"Gordon... I'm sorry. You know I can't let you walk out of here."

"Listen to me. There is nothing more important. Please." Gordon paused as he let Kubrick go and walked to face the crucifix on the wall, "I can do one last good thing for the world."