Chapter Thirteen: No Rest for the Wicked

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit so you might have read some of these chapters already. Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Episode Summary:

It's 30 hours before Angel's deal with the crossroads demon is up and Angel, Dean, Sam, Bobby and Asa are searching for Lilith, who holds the contract. They discover her location and Sam summons Ruby for help despite both Dean's and Angel's protests. Ruby warns them they aren't ready to fight Lilith yet but they steal her knife and depart for New Harmony, Indiana. In a battle to the death, Asa, Angel, Sam, Dean and Bobby take on Lilith and all her demons in a last ditch effort to save Angel's life.

 In a battle to the death, Asa, Angel, Sam, Dean and Bobby take on Lilith and all her demons in a last ditch effort to save Angel's life

Previously skipped: Long-Distance Call and Time Is On My Side... 

Prologue...

Angel closed the door to her Trans-Am as she and Asa got in before answering her ringing phone, "Bobby?"

"Hey. Think I finally got a bead on Bela."

Her attention peaked as she turned the key, "I'm listening."

"Rufus Turner."

"Okay..." She frowned, "Am i supposed to know who that is?"

"He's a hunter, or he used to be."

"And now?"

"Hermit mostly. Does a little selling on the side. Anyway, I put the word out on Bela months ago. He just called. Said a woman got in touch, wanted to buy some things."

"What makes him think it's Bela?"

"British accent, went by the name Mina Chandler."

"Ah, sloppy, sloppy." Angel scoffed, "She's used that one before. Down right stupid to use it again when getting in contact with one of your old friends."

"Friend? Haven't laid eyes on him in fifteen years. He's not the Christmas card type. I doubt she knows I know him. Canaan, Vermont."

"Thanks, Bobby." She met eyes with a curious Asa as she pulled out of the motel they had been staying at during a quick hunt, "Asa and I will take care of it before meeting back up with the boys. They're uh, hunting a frankenstein doctor at the moment."