Chapter Three: Bad Day at Black Rock

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit so you might have read some of these chapters already. Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Episode Summary:

Angel, Sam and Dean answer a call on their dad's old cell phone, alerting them someone has broken into John's secret storage room in New York. They discover a cursed rabbit's foot has been stolen and call Bobby for help. He advises them to beware of the foot because anyone who touches it will receive an extreme amount of good luck, but once the foot is lost that person will die. Unfortunately, Sam has already handled the foot and the three of them must rush to save him once it's stolen.

 Unfortunately, Sam has already handled the foot and the three of them must rush to save him once it's stolen

Inside a prison...

A hunter named Kubrick stood still as a correctional officer swiped him down with a metal detector before he entered the prison visitors area. He sat down on the other side of a window in front of Gordon Walker and picked up the two-way phone.

"It's true. A Devil's Gate was opened in Wyoming." At his words, Gordons head came up grimly, "Big. St Helen's big." He held up a photo of where the Devil's Gate was, "There's no solid fix on how many demons got out, but it's in the hundreds- an army."

"Sam Winchester was there. Wasn't he?"

"Talked to a guy who knows a guy who knows Bobby Singer, and yeah, it looks like the Winchesters were at ground zero when the gate was popped, but Singer said they went in there to stop it."

"Mhn-mhn." Gordon shook his head, "Bobby's edge ain't what it used to be. Sam could have him believing anything by now."

"Listen Gordon, as far as talk goes? Sam Winchester checks out. He's a hunter, that's all."

"That's all?" At Kubrick's nod, Gordon laughed, "Kubrick, I'm not even sure he's human." Kubrick laughed nervously, catching Gordons eye, "You think I'm crazy? I told you there was a war coming- six months ago. Take a look around. It's here. Now I'm telling you this boy is a part of it. Track him down, Kubrick. You'll come to see it too. Sam Winchester must die."

With another grim look Gordon hung up the phone before getting up and heading back to his cell.

On the highway...