Ch 11 Section 2

In the office...

Melvin filled his rifle with bullets while Nancy tried over and over to make a call from her desk, "Hello?"

"My men." Melvin turned to Henriksen as he loaded his rifle but the agent didn't answer, "Agent Henriksen?"

Phil rushed into the office, "What the hell is happening out there?"

"I can't get a line." Nancy said hurriedly, "All the phones are out."

"Henriksen!" Melvin yelled again, but again the agent stood with his back turned and didn't answer, "Four of my men!"

"The Internet, my cell.... It's all dead." Nancy shook her head in fear, "How can it all be dead?"

Melvin tossed the rifle to Phil just as the lights suddenly went out.

Inside their holding cell all three of the Winchesters stood up as they looked around grimly. The only thing that could be heard were the black up lights coming on.

"Well..." Dean frowned from between Angel and Sam, "That can't be good."

Back in the office Nancy's voice shook as she looked up at the dark ceiling, "Oh, my God."

"No, no, it's okay, it's okay." Melvin quelled, "We're gonna go." He cocked his shotgun, "We're gonna go right now."

"Nobodys going anywhere." Henriksen dismissed loudly as he turned around, "Everybody calm down."

"Your partner is out there! My men are out there!"

"I know." Henriksen interjected, "We go out there, we're asking to die too. Don't you get it?"

"Get what?"

"They're out there and they're coming in here. This is a siege. So this might be a good time for you to lock the doors and the windows..." Nancy's eyes widened in panic, "Take a breath, and maybe deal with this like trained professionals with some sense in their heads."

Phil and Melvin looked at each other and calmed down. Melvin nodded and left as Henriksen walked over to Nancy.

"You okay?" Nancy nodded but then shook her head as tears filled her eyes, "I wouldn't think so. Nancy, right?" She nodded again, "I'm gonna get you through this. You got my word. You got that?"

Nancy smiled tearfully and nodded.

Back in the holding cell...

Sam tightly pressed a cloth to Dean's bullet wound while he grunted in pain, "Alright, don't be such a wuss."

"What's the plan?" Henriksen asked angrily as he came to a stop at their cell, "Kill everyone in the station, bust you three out?"

"Uh, what?" Angel frowned in just as much confusion as her brother, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about your psycho friends. I'm talking about a blood bath."

"Woah, that's not us. Whatever's happening is not some bloody rescue mission."

"That's a promise." Dean nodded, "Whoever's out there? They're not here to help us."

"Look, you got to believe us." Sam pressed, "Everyone here is in terrible danger."

"You think?"

Dean rolled his eyes, "Why don't you let us out of here so we can save your asses?"

"From what?" A pause of silence stretched as the Winchesters looked away, "You gonna say 'demons'?" He raised his gun and pointed at the ceiling for emphasis, "Don't you dare say 'demons'. Let me tell you something. You should be a lot more scared of me."