Chapter Eight: Malleus Maleficarum

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit & chapter adds (the numbers might be off unless i finished the edits). Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Episode Summary:

Sam, Dean, Angel and Asa travel to Sturbridge, Massachusetts, and discover a coven of witches that has killed two people. Ruby warns the Winchesters and Asa to stay away as the demon controlling these witches is very powerful and will surely kill them. Ignoring her plea, the four of them go in after the coven and confront the head witch, who reveals Ruby's past.

 Ignoring her plea, the four of them go in after the coven and confront the head witch, who reveals Ruby's past

Prologue...

A bedroom door opened and a woman, Janet, followed by a man, Paul, walked in dressed in formal attire. Paul switched on the bedroom light as Janet tossed her purse on the bed.

"That was just a terrible, terrible party."

Paul smirked as he came up behind her, "But there was this one really beautiful woman there.

Janey smirked as well, "You should have gone home with her."

"I did."

Janey turned around and kissed him as he unzipped her dress.

She stepped out of it once it fell to the floor, "I need a few minutes."

"Alright." He grinned, "There's a bottle of '89 in the fridge."

They kissed once more before he walked out the door and she crossed the room to enter the bathroom. She removed her diamond necklace in front of the bathroom mirror and set it aside before grabbing a new toothbrush box and opening it. As she began brushing her teeth she felt an odd sensation of pain before she reached into her mouth and wiggled one of her front teeth loose into her hand.

"Oh God."

Janet turned slowly, feeling around the inside of her mouth with her tongue. She reached inside her mouth again and removed another tooth.

A look of horror crossed her face as she put both teeth in the palm of her hand, "Paul!"

Paul sprinted into the bedroom upon hearing her shout, "What is it?"

"It- It's my teeth."

Worry crossed his face as he rushed forward, but the bathroom door slammed shut and the deadbolt locked into place.