Ch 10 Section 2

"HEAT OF THE MOMENT!"

Sam's eyes snapped open at the loud radio.

"HEAT OF THE MOMENT!"

He sat up in his bed panicked and stared around in confusion. Even more confusion hit him when he met Angel's eyes from the bathroom mirror where she was brushing her teeth. She was fine. She was alive. She was acting like nothing was wrong. Angel smiled at him from the mirror before winking.

The radio continued, eliciting more confusion, "Telling you what your heart is!"

Sam blinked and then looked over wide eyed to Dean who was bopping along to the song as he tied his shoes, "Rise and shine, Sammy!" Sam gaped at him before turning his eyes to the clock radio that was playing the familiar song, "Dude. Asia." Sam kept staring at him as he breathed heavily, "Oh, come on, you love this song and you know it."

Dean turned the volume up and started bopping along to the song, exactly like Sam remembered. Sam stared after him as he came into the bathroom to annoy Angel for a second before she slipped out. Later on, Dean gurgled loudly and annoyingly from beside Sam in the bathroom. Sam drank some water, and swished it around. He looked at Dean in confusion for a second before spitting in the sink.

Dean noticed his lack of reaction, coupled with his gaping stare, and spit out his mouthful, "What?"

He frowned, "I don't know."

"You good?" Angel studied him from the doorway, "You're lookin' pretty pale there, little brother."

"No, I think I-" He paused as another confused frown filled his face, "I had a weird dream."

"Yeah?" Dean asked as he scraped his teeth with a fingernail, "Clowns or midgets?"

Angel pushed Dean's arm before tossing a thing of floss at him and looking up at Sam with wide eyes, "Was it spiders? I bet it was spiders." She shuddered as she turned and walked away from them, "I get that traumatized look after a spider dream."

When the three Winchesters walked into the local diner for breakfast the door chimed. A cashier at the register gave Mr. Pickett some change.

"Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett."

"Yeah, yeah."

As Angel and Dean walked toward a booth, Sam followed them slowly as he stared around in bewilderment. Everything in the diner from his supposed dream was the exact same.

"Can't stay unless you order something, Cal." Doris the waitress said as she stopped in front of a man, "You know the rules."

Cal passed her some change, "Coffee."

In the background, Sam stared hard at them as even more bewilderment and confusion hit him.

"Hey. Tuesday." Dean noticed a poster on the wall and pointed at it with a smile completely missing the reaction his words had on Sam, "Pig 'N A Poke."

Angel shook her head as she looked at the breakfast menu, "I don't even want to know what that is."

"Wait, wait." Sam glanced with wide eyes between Dean and the poster, "It's Tuesday?"

Dean frowned a little at his confusion, "Yeah..."

Sam went even more pale at that information.

Angel also threw him a worried glance as Doris, their waitress walked over, "Are you three ready?"

"Yes." Dean nodded excitedly, "I'll have the special, side of bacon and a coffee."

"Uh..." Sam stared tensely at Dean for a minute before answering, "Nothing for me thanks."