𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

"TELL ME HYUNG"
-------------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

Taehyung, who is living with his cousin brother and his family for quite a while, is starting to suspect some uneasiness in the environment around him. He noticed that Jaemi and Namjoon don't act like actual married couple. He thinks that even though they are arranged by their parents, they should at least talk sometimes or go somewhere to spend some quality time. But no it's always opposite. Jaemi spends most of her time with Mrs. Kim or with Taehyung or painting.

This thing was so weird to him. Even though Taehyung acts like he don't care about anything but actually he do. He notice everything. He was sitting in his room scrolling through his phone still thinking what is happening. He bit his lip in curiousness and turn off his phone.

"Something is definitely wrong here."

He layed on his back and spread his hands and closes his eyes. That's when he heard a knock. He immediately open his eyes and saw Jaemi with a tray full of tea and snacks.

"Noona come in."

She smiles at him and enter inside the room. She placed the tray on bed and was about to go out of the room. Taehyung was already curious so he thought of asking her.

"Noona wait-"

Jaemi stopped at her place and turn around to look at him. She hummed in response asking what he wants. He was hesitating at first a lot. Jaemi sensed he wants to ask something.

"Taehyung do you wanna ask me something?"

He shook his head but then immediately nods. She came towards him and sat beside him.

"Don't hesitate Tae."

"Um Noona you don't have to answer though but I am noticing some strange behaviour between you and Hyung. Is everything alright? I mean why you both are so cold to each other?"

He spits all his doubts in one breathe as he didn't want to make it long and complicated. Jaemi who was sitting there dumbfounded doesn't know how to respond to his question. Her heartbeats started to raise and she started to freak out a little. But she calmed herself down without letting him show that she is getting anxious.

"And why you think this way?"

She started to play smart. She knew if she let go of this conversation in a fun way he won't take this thing seriously.

"Um I don't know I am just observing something uneasiness between you and Hyung."

He wasn't wrong though.

There was uneasiness, ALOT. She just smiled and ruffled his hairs like she used to do with her brother Jimin. Taehyung got confused by her action but didn't speak.