𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ ,
ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟsᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ?

- PARK JAEMI

>>>>>><<<<<<

This book is totally fictional, the resemblance of the storyline in real life will be totally coincidence.

This book contains lots of Angst , Self harm , depression , social hate and mature content as in Rape (not so much just in some parts to describe an event). So read at your own risk. You can leave this book if you can't handle dark concept or angst but please don't hate or anything which can hurt me.

I didn't mean to hurt anyone by this book, so please take it as a source of entertainment.

~~~~~~

I was the light in the dark , I was the happiness in the sorrow , people loved me , I was a cheerful girl who have dreams , who wanted to live the life. I had a family who loved me , who believed in me , who laugh when I laugh, who cried when I cried. I loved them. Then I had love of my life , who loved me with all his heart , who could die for me, who wanted to marry me. Isn't it sound so perfect?

But one day , all of my happiness , my freedom , my dreams had been snatched from my hands Infront of my eyes. All I wanted a perfect life , a perfect family and a perfect currier. But that horrible day snatched all things from me.

I was crying , I was begging to let me go , I was trembling in pain but that monster was snatching the soul out of my body. That monster was biting the innocence out of my life. I was helpless. I cried and cried and cried but no one helped.

Because of that monster , my family abandoned me , my love who claimed that he will be by my side forever , left me. All the people of society called me a whore and a slut. And I was forced to marry the one who raped me. I beg my family not to let go of me, but they didn't listen of me.

I was pushed to the world where my rapist lived. I was pushed to love him , I was pushed to take care of him. Why? Why me? Did I deserve to face this? Did I deserve to go through this?

- Park Jaemi

°°°°°°°

I did a mistake. A really big mistake. I think calling it a mistake is wrong. I did a crime.

I belong to a prestigious family. My father is a senior lawyer in supreme court. And my mother is a businesswoman. And I was always their good child. I used to top in my school and college days and I was practicing as a lawyer under biggest lawyer of our country. I never layed eye on any girl without their permission. But what happened to me that night?

I was drunk at that night because my friend had his birthday party. I normally don't drink that much but they forced me to drink. I got drunk in few shots but they insist me to drink more. I wished that day I hadn't been so drunk that I destroyed the life of an innocent girl. I was shocked next morning that how can I do this? What was going in my mind? I was frustrated.

My family bribed her family to shut their mouth. Why? I deserved to be behind the bars. Why are they saving me? I protest but they forced me to close my mouth.

Now they want me to marry her. Why? That girl will die with the humiliation. How can I face her? She will hate me. Of course she will. I will make all possible to make her happy. But I don't know if she can breathe under the same roof of her rapist. I deserve to die.

- Kim Namjoon

Sometimes what we see isn't true

Sometimes what we see isn't true. That is the my story.

My story of struggle~

___________

Please don't plagiarize my work. It includes taking screenshots, translation and copying my work. You can be inspired but giving such credits! So respect the rules.

⚠️⚠️ PLEASE READ ⚠️⚠️

This Fiction is just a piece of work that describes AU. I DO NOT intend to reflect Namjoon's personality through this fiction. Don't judge me , my book or my story line before reading it. AUs are meant to be different from real world so don't take it hard.

No rude or hate comments will be tolerated here regarding BTS or my story. I'll immediately delete them. You are free to criticize it in a good way. You are free to point out mistakes and errors as I suck. Feel free to make theories.

At the end, I love and respect Namjoon so much there's no way I would do this to mess up his personality.

© cuddlyhope

S C R E A M S   I N   S I L E N C E

_________________________________________

A/n:-

Tell me if you like the prologue. If you want me to continue it soon then please comment. Don't forget to vote and share!

Ciao~