𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

CONFESSION
--------------------------

CONFESSION--------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Namjoon's POV

"Kim Namjoon. It's time for your hearing let's go."

I looked out of the bars. 5 police officers were waiting for me. One of them hand handcuffs to cuff me down. I stood up weakly as I know what will happen. I pursued my lips and forward my steps towards the bar. One of them opened the bar door and immediately cuffed my both hands and left outside.

They made me sit in between them in the police car. Then the car started and we left for the court.

Author's POV

After a long ride we reached the court. I saw so many reporters with cameramen waiting outside the court. Probably for me. I took a deep breath and officers pulled me out of the car. Their attention immediately shifted to me and they all rushed to me. All the flashes were spamming my eyes. At that point I was unable to see or hear anything as they bloomed me with tons of questions.

"Kim Namjoon, Son of the Reputed Supreme court lawyer Kim Hansol and One of the biggest business women Kim Yejung, did you really attempted this rape?"

"Did you really do this sinful act?"

"What were you doing there Kim Namjoon?"

"We heard that you were unconsciously drunk that night."

They overflowed Namjoon with the loads of harsh questions. Officers were trying their best to protect him from them. He hung his head down and continued walking towards the entrance of court. They successfully entered in it. There were already so much audience present and sitting, waiting for the culprit. When they entered in the court everyone's attention reached to Namjoon.

Most of them started cursing him. He was at the verge of crying but he gathered himself. Then his attention shifted to Jaemi who was sitting silently. Suddenly she looked at Namjoon who was looking at her with really soft gaze. Her eyes widen and she immediately looked back. Jimin who was sitting beside her wrapped his arms around her and gave a deadly glare to Namjoon.

Then police made him sit on the culprit seat in front of the Judge. His parents were also sitting in audience. He looked behind at his parents who gave him a weak smile but he look back at front. Then Judge beat the court hammer on the working area.

"Silence everyone. Let the hearing start. Lawyer of Victim Ms. Yang please start the case."

Jaemi's lawyer stood up and came in front and bowed to the Judge.

"Thank you Your honour. I would like to call prime witness Bae Jinhyuk in the witness box."

"Request granted."