𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

EVERYONE LEFT ME
-------------------------------------

EVERYONE LEFT ME-------------------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Jaemi's POV

This is not true. This is so not true. What did my parents just do? Are they really my parents? Or they got possessed by anyone?

I was looking at my mother and father who had their head hung down. I was at the verge of crying but I was containing myself. No Jaemi don't cry just ask why did they do this.

My voice was crackling and tears were pooling in my swollen eyes as I cry daily at night because of my fate. Now look my parents are abandoning me.

Yes, they fixed my marriage to Kim Namjoon. Yes the one who assaulted me. Yes the one who used his money to get out of jail. Yes the one who destroyed my love life and yes the one who is turning against my parents to me.

I don't know what did I just do wrong to them that they are doing this to me. Then my Appa spoke.

"Jaemi well this if for your future see he is not a bad guy I think he is getting trapped we met him and he didn't seem like a bad guy."

I immediately looked at my father who just said some unbelievable lines infront of me. I just can't believe what is happening. Tears who were pooling inside my eyes finally dropped and I started sobbing on my fate. My mother tried to comfort me but I didn't let her touch me.

"Why are you forcing me to marry the one who assaulted me? Can you both tell me what happened when you went to their house?"

Then they both looked at each other and nodded to each other. Then my father started talking.

FLASHBACK

Author's POV

Parks finally decided to show up at Kims as they wanted to listen what they wanted to say. That day they both didn't let them speak as they were at the peak of bursting out. But after time passed, they thought about it and they wanted to know how can it help their daughter.

Mr. Park was getting hesitant to ring the main bell. But he closed his eyes and pressed the bell fast. After some seconds , one woman opened the door. Then she asked them.

"Yes how can I help you?"

Mr. Park cleared his throat before speaking.

"Um we want to meet Mr. and Mrs. Kim, they told us to come today."

"You have any appointment? Any receipt?"

Mr. and Mrs. Park looked at each other as they don't have appointment but this is disrespectful to them as they were getting questioned even though they are asked to come here. They were about to turn around that's when someone stopped them.