𝐕

CONFESSION
-----------------------

CONFESSION-----------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"So can you tell me what happened that night?"

Officer is trying to investigate Jaemi but she is sitting on hospital bed with a poker face. Her gaze was indefinite as no one was able to guess where she is looking.

"Ms. Park you need to coorperate if you want culprit behind the bars."

She finally looked at police officer with unusual stare. She again looked away. All she could think was Purple shirt , black hairs and the name Kim Namjoon.

"Do you remember how he looks like or what he wore that night?"

"Purple shirt."

She finally answered. Officer started to listen more carefully as he slightly forward his chair to Jaemi.

"He did something behind my nape. After that, my gaze went blur. I j-just remember his shirt colour which is purple a-and he have black hairs."

"Anything else?"

Kim Namjoon. That's the name which is going in her mind but she was getting shivers even just by thinking of it. Her all confidence which she collected went in vain after thinking of his name. Her breathing went in fast pace. She held his brother's hand who was standing beside her. He immediately held back her hand trying to calm her down.

"Noona! Calm down I'm here. Eomma Appa is also here. Calm down. Officer please let her rest now please."

Officer nodded and stood up. Jimin and his parents bowed to him and he bowed back and went out of the room. Jimin looked at his sister who started crying and was breathing heavily. He made her lay on bed and covered her with blanket and patted her head.

"Noona calm down and sleep. I'm here."

"J-Jimin-ah. I am i-impure now *sobs* I w-wanna die J-Jimin-ah."

She started crying still laying. Her mother came to her and sat beside her. She wiped her tears and held her hands. She started caressing her hand. Her heart was also crushed by the fact that her daughter is going through such phase. But she needed to be strong to handle her daughter.

"Who told you are impure? My daughter is purest of all. Don't think like this sweetie Eomma , Appa and Jimin-ah is always with you. Okay?"