𝐋𝐗𝐗

♥︎≛♥︎

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"Why would you go there? That psycho will do we don't know what?"

Namjoon says with the most weird and concerning look on his face. Everyone else agreeing with what he said. He was logically right. Jae Yeol is not sane person. He will do something bad to her again, maybe something more bad than last time. Namjoon wasn't risking it at any cost. He was denying continuously.

"At least listen to me you all? I won't go alone. There is no way we can catch him. He ways stays behind everyone in order to catch him, we have to catch him. We can ask for police protection of possible and tell them what's happening. When we'll find the good opportunity then immediately catch him."

"Such a classic idea. Never heard of it."

Taehyung sarcastically says to lighten the mood in the environment. Jaemi fake laughs at Taehyung showing she gives 0 damn. She huffs in annoyance knowing her idea is really bad. Everyone knows something is bound to happen if they follow this idea. So they'll pass.

"Okay Noona Hyung how about we let this pass? Like we will decide some other day let's go home I'm starving I need food."

"Yeah Namjoon-ah I haven't met your mom in months she will be happy."

All of them agrees with Taehyung and Mr. Kim as they stands up and goes out of the farm house. Jo Hyun didn't come out. Namjoon turns around and looks at him, confused.

"Hyun? What happened come out!."

"No I don't trust Jae Yeol you all go I'll be coming out in 10 minutes after you all go. Making sure he is not following me or something."

Namjoon narrows his eyes in suspicion. He slightly nods and goes back to his car with Jaemi. They both goes in one car and Taehyung , Mr. Kim and their men goes in one car. Namjoon was backing his car but his eyes were still on Jo Hyun. He is still not so sure about Jo Hyun. Maybe he is genuinely being cautious but it can be anything. That's when he gets the text.

Hyun: I know u still doesn't really trusts me I can feel your glare but trust me I just don't trust Jae he is crazy. Trust me this once.

Namjoon bits his lips while reading his text. Jaemi looks at his nervous figure. She was curious what is going in his head but she choose to stay quiet as she thinks she doesn't have any right to ask about his life.

Namjoon: Sry i am jst paranoid I can't take risk related to Jaemi anymore.

Hyun: I can understand dw I'm fully on ur side ^^