𝐗𝐗𝐗

ILSAN
----------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"Okay so everything is packed? Recall everything if you are forgetting something. Namjoon and Taehyung, you both can take care of everything right?"

Mr. Kim was checking everything if it's right or not. Jaemi, Mrs. Kim , Namjoon and Taehyung are about to leave to the airport to Ilsan. Jaemi didn't want to go there. It was a whole different city to her. She never went there. But she had no choice. Good thing Taehyung and Mrs. Kim are with her. They were about to leave but she saw her parent's car stopping infront of her.

Her parents got out of the car and immediately hugged their daughter.

"Sorry we are late honey. We wanted to see you before you go to Ilsan."

Jaemi was confused. She didn't tell her parents that she is going to Ilsan. She she didn't even talk to them since the wedding. Then who told them?

"Namjoon told us and insisted us to meet you for the last time. It's good now you can go peacefully."

She didn't utter a word. She was still pissed at her parents for this. But as much she hates to admit that, she was really happy to see them. Then Her father spoke.

"Jaemi-ah we know you are mad at us. It's okay but in future you will realize it definitely. Please take care of yourself."

She then sat in the cab along with Mrs. Kim without listening to her parents. She didn't want to talk to them.

"Jaemi say bye to them. It will be rude if you don't."

Mrs. Kim insisted her to at least say good bye to her parents before they leave. She sighed and looked outside of the window towards her parents.

"Bye Eomma Appa. See u later."

She waved at her parents while saying bye to them. They became so happy after listening to her voice. They started to wave at her till she left the place. They didn't even stop for a second.

They all left for the airport in the cab. Mrs. Kim , Jaemi and Taehyung were sitting at the back while Namjoon was sitting at passenger seat beside driver.

"Noona you like Kimchi?"

Jaemi looked at him in confuse. She thought he is joking or something as Kimchi is such food which every Korean loves and most importantly it's a side dish. But Mrs. Kim interrupted.

"Taehyung-ah are you high or something? Kimchi is not a food. Sorry Jaemi dear it's that he mostly lived in France so it's new to him."

She chuckled at his cute behaviour.