𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈

♥︎≛♥︎

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"It's him. He is the real culprit."

Namjoon went silent for a good minute. A beep sound was beeping in his head when he heard his name as culprit. This can't be true right? He knew his best friend. He can fight him he can do anything but this? Over a false accusations? That's when Taehyung interrupted.

"Hyung? Are you there?"

"Uh? Yeah yeah."

He nods slightly while talking to Taehyung.

"Are you okay hyung?"

He doesn't know. He doesn't know of he is okay. It was so sudden for him to know that the one who he once considered his best friend might be Jaemi's culprit. The one who destroyed his life. But it seemed not to true to him.

"Are you sure Tae like I don't think so."

Taehyung sighs from the other side getting done with his brothers innocence.

"Hyung I made a back ground check. He is is fucking psychopath since he was a kid."

Namjoon's eyes widen. His lips parted a little before speaking.

"Wh..what do you mean?"

"Yes Hyung remember he was a transfer student? He got suspended from the last school because he nearly killed a kid and that kid lost their memory. All these years he has been committing so many crimes but always saved by his dear dad, Jo Dae Ryun that asshole. If you still think he is innocent you aren't naive you are just stupid- hyung? Hello hello?"

Namjoon didn't let him complete his sentence and he hung up the call. He runs towards the exist of his workplace rushing towards Jaemi's workplace. She works with that psycho. His boss saw him running and called his name but he didn't listen to him and carry on running towards the garage.

He reached towards his car and opens it. He immediately sits and starts the car and it's not good to be this speedy but he immediately turned his car and rushed to Jaemi's place at the speed of 90kmph. No one knows how many traffic rules he broke during that time. Maybe he broke more than he had ever did in his life in that short duration just to reach there on time. Even though she has been working there without any problem but she has been getting bothered by someone. In no time Namjoon realised it is no one but Jo Hyun.

"Jaemi I'm gonna be there in a minute please be safe please be safe."

He mutters under his breathe getting all anxious and scared. On the other hand he was getting continuous call from Taehyung. He might be wondering what happened suddenly. He picks the call and puts on loud speaker.