𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

ENCOUNTERED
----------------------------

ENCOUNTERED----------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

Namjoon is finally outside his house. He was trapped in it for so many days. Now finally he decided to go out but to purchase him a new phone because old one had been smashed by his father the other day. He sighed when he was walking across the road. Yes, he came without his car. He was walking slowly and then he saw a mobile store. He entered in that store and the workers greeted him.

"Oh good afternoon Mr. Kim, it's so nice to see you. How can I help you?"

Namjoon smiled at him and settled there. He looked around and then at him.

"I wanna purchase a phone."

"Which one Mr. Kim?"

"Samsung newest model S series."

The worker there nodded and started him to show the mobile phone. The worker insisted him to see other brands as well. He agreed and started to think which one to purchase. There were already so many customers there.

Finally , he purchased a phone of his choice and made a payment. He was about to go out from the store but then he saw a guy exiting from the store leaving his I'd on the floor. Namjoon immediately picked it up and ran to that guy.

"Excuse me. Please stop."

He screamed to make sure that the man listened to him but he didn't listen. He thought that's because that guy don't know that someone is calling him as particular. Then Namjoon saw his dress code. That man was about to enter his car.

"Mr. Black coat and Red shirt underneath. Please stop."

Then that man stopped. He turned around and looked at Namjoon. He removed his sunglasses and pointed at himself to confirm if he is calling him? Namjoon nodded and ran to him.

"You dropped your I'd Mr. Red shirt."

Namjoon handed him the I'd and that guy took it from him. The red shirt guy slightly laughed and looked at Namjoon with a rise up brow.

"Thank you man for returning it. But you didn't have to call me red shirt guy. You had my id you should've just called my name."

Namjoon mentally cursed at himself as he didn't think of it. He gave him an awkward smile and they both eventually laughed.

"No but seriously thank you dude. It's really important as you know right."

"Oh it's totally okay. I'm glad that I returned you now."

The guy smiled at him and took out his wallet. Then he took out a business card and handed over to Namjoon.

"Hi I'm Yoon Taewoon. I'm an international shooter. I have a business of weapons as well."