𝐈

•THE DAY THINGS CHANGED•
--------------------------------------------------

•THE DAY THINGS CHANGED•--------------------------------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"Eomma I am going to meet Taewoon. I'll be back soon."

"Yah! It's 8:30 in the night where are you going? You aren't going anywhere."

Jaemi scoffed at her mom and went towards her in childish manner. She hugged her mom while her mom was cooking food.

"Eomma he is going to Germany for his shooting competition and will be back in after many days. I want to see him before he take off, his flight is on 9:30 pm please"

"No means no."

Jaemi pouted while looking at her mother and went towards her dad.

"Appa please I want to see him please."

His dad was reading a novel but he them looked at her. He patted at couch beside him. She sat beside him and hugged him.

"Appa please tell Eomma that I want to go. I will be back soon I promise."

"okay go but take Jimin with you."

Park Jimin, 24 years old, is Park Jaemi's younger brother. His father told her to go with her brother to see off her boyfriend.

"Appa please it's not so dangerous in Seoul. And he is always busy in his stuff."

Then Jaemi looked at his brother's room and saw him studying hard. She sighed at looked at her dad with puppy dog eyes. His father sighed in defeat and nodded as she can go. She stood up and jumped in joy. She picked up her purse and ran out of the house.

"Yah yah this girl. Why did you gave her permission?"

"Let her go honey. Taewoon also need good luck for his competition."

Her mother sighed and shooked her head in defeat and started cooking.

>>>><<<<

Meanwhile...

Namjoon was drunk so much. He was at his friend Hoseok's birthday party. They were dancing , drinking and having fun. Namjoon is a light drinker but still his friends insisted on drinking him more.