𝐗𝐈

HUMILIATION
--------------------------

HUMILIATION--------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Jaemi's POV

I felt disgusted, I felt like dying when I saw that man's face. The face who raped me. Who was laughing while snatching the life out of me. But he is gonna be behind the bars finally. I did a great job by giving statement right? I was in the car with my family and my brother. They all patted my back as I told police everything.

It still irks me internally but I will get myself together and fight this feeling like I fought against the fear of getting investigated intensely. I took a deep breathe and spread a long smile on my face as the new starting of my life.

"Appa let's go home. I have to go to academy. As I haven't attended since a long time."

He looked at me proud. My brother hugged me sideways. I put my hand on his head and my mother caress my back. I think I will move on quick if things will stay like this.

"Jaemi just one day more. Just see him one more day getting punished then you can move on. Jaemi you can do it." She said internally to herself.

Author's POV

They reached home and got out of the car happily but their happiness stayed a little bit as they saw their neighbours around them gawking at them disgustingly. The worse they heard them bad mouthing about their daughter.

"Who send their daughter in such night alone? I'm saying to you they just pretend to be reputed."

"She must've done something. Their is no way a guy can do without any girl seducing him."

"Wanna see a slut? Look at her. Look how is she being innocent. I'm sure she is just accusing that guy. I heard he is a billionaire."

Whore.

Gold-digger.

Slut.

Shameless.

These were the words which were leaving from the mouth of their neighbours. Jaemi looked down as it was hard for her to bear the pain of getting called such names. Jimin clenched his fist and yelled from the top of his lungs.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING BEHIND OUR BACKS? JUST SAY IT ON OUR FACE. I'LL MAKE SURE TO SUE Y'ALL FOR MENTALLY HARASSING US IF YOU Y'ALL CONTINUE THIS SHIT OF YOURS!"

They all went inside their home after the warning of Jimin. He immediately pulled his sister in his embrace. Jaemi started sobbing while she placed her arms around her brother. It was too much for her. She thought everything will be fine but she forgot about the humiliation she will get from the society now.