𝐗

TINGLES OF GUILT
-------------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Namjoon POV

"Kim Namjoon you need to come with us to police station as you are the prime suspect of Park Jaemi's rape case."

My limbs started to get numb when I heard this. My lips started twitching and I gulped really hard but I knew this day will come one day.  I looked at the floor and took a deep breathe. There were a lot of thoughts revolving in my mind if this is it? What now? Am I going to jail? Or what will happen now.? But this matter less , unless Jaemi will get justice for what I had done to her.

I look upwards at them.

"Okay sir I'm coming with you."

My parents eyes widen as they heard those 5 words from my mouth. Police came towards me to take me with them but my dad stopped them.

"What proof you have police officer and you entered my house without a warrant. I am a reputed lawyer I know how law works."

Police officer looked at my dad took a paper from his pocket and showed it Infront of my dad's face. His eyes widen and he gulped a little. My mother was constantly crying.

"Sir we won't enter anyone's house and claim someone prime suspect without any proof and without any warrant. Your son is prime suspect and if you still wanna talk then come to police station as well."

Then he passed through my dad and took me from my arm and pulled me with them like a culprit which I am. My mom gripped my hand and tripped on floor crying. I felt bad for her. I really did. But her son is a rapist. She shouldn't support him just because he is the only son.

Then we left our home. I saw our neighbors eying and murmuring while looking at me. It was such an embarrassment but it doesn't matter. I sat in the police car with two police officers together. I sat between them and they both grabbed my each arm. I already started to feel like a bloody culprit. Well I started to feel since I realized what have I done but like this, it's so hectic.

>>>><<<<

Ride from my home to the police station was silent. The flood of thoughts was never leaving my mind. They were constantly attacking me and making me more weak and the fact that I might meet Jaemi for the first time , I mean not for the first time but technically first time with all senses on.

They stopped the police car Infront of police station. First one officer got out and I also got out from him and another one. I took a deep breathe and forwarded my steps weakly towards it. We entered the station and I saw so many police officers roaming around. Some with papers, some with culprits, some exiting the station. The environment of police station is so intense and breathe stopping that it will give you goosebumps and the fact that I'm the culprit makes it more worse.