𝐈𝐈𝐈

SINNER
---------------

SINNER---------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

Jaemi's family reached to City hospital rushing towards the reception. Her father and Mother were still crying. Jimin banged the counter of the reception and asked the receptionist.

"P-Park Jaemi?"

Receptionist looked at the monitor and looked back at Jimin. Jimin gulped and was waiting for receptionist to speak.

"Her surgery is still going on. Please wait outside the operation theatre of the 2nd floor."

Jimin gathered himself and nodded. They all rushed to the 2nd floor and saw operation was still going on, as the red light was still on. Jaemi's mother was crying mess as her daughter is fighting from death at that point. She wanted to die at that point. Jimin calmed his mother down and made her sit on the chair outside the operation theatre. His father was standing with the support of wall , tears in his eyes. Jimin went towards him and stood Infront of him.

"Appa please sit down. Noona will be okay."

His father shook his head.

"Aniyo. I will be in peace when I will see my daughter with my eyes."

Jimin bit his bottom lip and put his hands on his father's shoulders.

"Please Appa sit down. You will exhaust yourself. Please."

He finally agreed on sitting. He went toward his wife and sat beside her. She put her head on his shoulder. Jimin was moving back and forth waiting for operation to complete. After a good time about 3 hours, the light went off. All three of them rushed to the gate. Doctor came outside removing disposal gloves from his hands. They all started questioning him.

"How is Noona? Please tell us please?"

"I'm her Appa how is she? She is okay right?"

"Please tell my daughter is okay."

Doctor calmed them down.

"Please calm down. Please only one talk."

Jimin for forward.

"I'm her brother. Please say doctor."

"Your Noona is alright. I mean she has major injuries and need a good amount of rest so don't worry she will be okay."