𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈

TRUTH UNTOLD
-----------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

It was a dark room with just a single LED bulb. It was like a police trial room. Mr. Kim was sitting on the one side side of table while on the other side Bae Jinhyuk was sitting with a nervousness written on his face. Taehyung was standing beside Jinhyuk making sure he doesn't run.

"Why am I here? Can I know?"

Mr. Kim smirked before speaking.

"You'll know Bae Jinhyuk."

Jinhyuk was confused he didn't know what they were talking about.

"First tell me do you know who am I?"

Jinhyuk looked at him closely examining who is the man sitting Infront of him. Then a memory hit him when Mr. Kim was questioning him some months ago in court regarding Park Jaemi assault case.

"You.."

"Yes I'm Senior Advocate Kim, Kim Namjoon's father."

Bae Jinhyuk's hands started to sweat. Taehyung immediately noticed the tension in him. He spoke.

"Why Bae Jinhyuk what happened? Are you hiding something?"

"W-what are you t-talking about? I don't k-know"

Taehyung smirked knowing he is definitely hiding something.

"Okay enough Bae Jinhyuk I want to ask some questions to you. Answer them honestly. So my question is at what time you saw Namjoon and Jaemi that day?"

Jinhyuk looked confused. He scoffed before answering the question.

"What type of question is this? It was months ago how am I supposed to remember?"

Mr. Kim scoffed.

"It was such an hazardous incident people tend to remember such thing but you chose to forget good for you. But let me remind you."

He put some papers in front of Jinhyuk.

"This was your statement. In this you said you saw Namjoon around 10 in night at highway near airport right?"

Jinhyuk let out a shaky breathe out of his mouth. But he nods finally.

"Good but look at this footage."

He turns the laptop to Jinhyuk and played the video. Jinhyuk looks at the screen carefully. It was footage of the outside of a club where Namjoon visited that day. Drunk Namjoon came out wearing purple shirt and sat in car and went away.