𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

PROPOSAL OF MARRIAGE
-------------------------------------------

PROPOSAL OF MARRIAGE-------------------------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

It's been a week since Jimin left south Korea to USA. It's been a pretty quiet around Park residence as after he went through USA, it felt like a piece of their heart has been detached from them. It was a pretty emotional moment for them but they managed to see him off.

It was like a usual afternoon without Jimin. Mr. Park was reading a novel, Mrs. Park was watching television and Jaemi was sitting beside her mother but surfing in her mobile phone. But then their door got knock.

Jaemi immediately stood up and reached to the door. She opened the door revealing none other than Mr. And Mrs. Kim. Her eyes widen as her limbs went numb, her throat got dried and she started sweating at the sight infront of her eyes. She was really scared that why were they at her home.

Will they try to harm her and her family? Or threaten them with there power? She had no idea why they were at her home. But one thing was crystal clear that she wanted them to get lost from her sight. She didn't want to see those who tried to save their culprit son.

"Won't you call us in?"

Namjoon's mother asked her really softly. Jaemi gulped really hard and she started thinking what she should do.

Should she slam the door on their face or she should invite them in? She was in a really big dilemma. But they way his mother spoke really melted her heart so she wide open the door and let them in.

"Jaemi who is on the door-"

Her mother asked but suddenly stopped when she saw two figure which whole Park family hated the most after Namjoon. His father also looked at them and immediately stood up with a frown on his face.

"What are these people doing in my house. Jaemi's Eomma tell them to get lost. I don't want any drama in my house."

He said with anger raging within him but then Mr. Kim spoke.

"Mr. Park we really need to talk to you. It's important, I promise we won't take much time."

"What is there to talk? Are you going to hurt us?"

"No no why would we hurt you. It's important for both of us."

Her father looked at both of them and then at his wife and daughter. He sighed and nodded. He gestured Jaemi to go to her room as he didn't want to take any risk related to Jaemi. She looked on ground and went to her room obeying her father.

"Sit there."

Jaemi's father commanded both of them and they gladly obeyed and sit on the other side of both Parks. There was like a staring contest between them but the difference was that, Parks were looking at them with aggression and Kims were looking at them with ease.

After some minutes of staring contest, Mr. Kim finally spoke.

"Um I wanted to talk about Jaemi's future I mean I get to know about her and I felt really bad."

But Parks had same face expression. They were more than less interested on what Kims had to tell them. Then finally Mr. Kim spoke something which made Mr. and Mrs. Park stood up in anger.

"I want Jaemi and Namjoon to get married."

"You know what you are talking about right? You want our daughter to get stuck with your rapist son?"

Mr. Park said to Kims while controlling his anger. Mrs. Park was trying to calm him down but little inside of her, she was also in disbelief how they offered them to marry Jaemi to Namjoon.

"Look what happened is not forgivable I know but I think someone is trying to harm our Namjoon. We raised our kid with so much affection and discipline. I got to know that everyone is rejecting Jaemi. She faced that horrible scene that doesn't mean she can't have life. We really like Jaemi that's why we want her as our daughter in law."

"Are you out of your mind or what? Are you even listening to yourself? You guys seriously came here to ask us to marry Jaemi with an assaulty?"

Mr. Kim was having enough but was holding himself back for his son. He took deep breathe and speak again.

"Our son is not assaulter. You don't know how much he suffered after he got to know he is getting accused of a rape. We are from a prestigious family we won't let your child be in danger."

"Get out."

Mrs. Park said while looking on the ground. Kims look at her in grief but she then stood up.

"I said get put before we call police."

Then both Kim stood up and was about to go out of their house that's when Mrs. Kim turned around and look at them.

"Our son won't hurt her. It will benefit both of our family please understand. We will wait for both of you tomorrow please come for further talks."

Then she put a visiting card on there desk and they both went out of their house. They both sat on the couch while thinking what has gotten in their life just with a simple incident. They both looked at each other and mrs. Park spoke.

"What should we do?"

Then Mr. Park looked away and sighed deeply while staring at the entrance door.

"I don't know."

He lied.

He knew exactly what to do now.

_________________________________________

A/n:-

Sorry guys for late update and a short chapter but the story is getting intense please tell me if I did something wrong. Please don't forget to vote and Comment.💜 Ciao~~