𝐕𝐈𝐈

YOON TAEWOON
------------------------------

YOON TAEWOON------------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

Jaemi was laying on hospital bed and looking at the ceiling of the room blankly. She is afraid of closing her eyes as that night still haunt her to death. That scenario send shiver down her spine. Tears flowed from her eyes as she remembered the name of the culprit. She started sobbing slightly. That's when she heard a loud thud making her flinch so bad. She immediately stood up and looked the door is open fully revealing her boyfriend who is panting really hard and had devastating expression with a hint of anger.

Jaemi's eyes widen when she saw her boyfriend. She started to cry out loud and tried to stand up from the bed but result in tripping on the floor. He ran to her and picked her up and placed her on bed. She was a crying mess at this point. He immediately hugged her tightly and she hugged him sobbing at his shoulder.

"T-Taewoon-ah!! Everything is o-over. I-I swear i-it was n-not my m-mistake."

She said while sobbing still hugging him. She didn't notice that her parents were looking at them , crying. They left as they wanted to give them some privacy. Taewoon caressed her hairs to calm her down and pulled back. He looked straight in her eyes. He had tears in his eyes as he couldn't believe what happened to her love.

"Nothing is over Jaemi-ah, I'm here now."

She shook her head, still crying. He wiped her tears with his thumbs and cupped her cheeks. She was sniffing uncontrollably. Then he spoke.

"Do you know who was he?"

She shook her head as no still sniffing. But she spoke.

"B-But his name, I know his name."

She said hesitating. Taewoon's eyes widen and came closer to her. She moved back a little as she was still a little insecure after what happened. He noticed how insecure she was.

"Why are you scared of me?"

He asked her kinda pissed? She was confused at his sudden question. All know what she had been gone through and what impact she still have. She looked down.

"I'm sorry. It's just I'm still not secure."

He sighed and moved back a little and removed his hands on her so that she won't feel any insecure.

"It's okay Jaemi. Now tell me the name of that fucker. I will make sure he will threw up blood from his mouth."

She was really feeling odd by listening what he was saying. All the vulnerable and violent words were giving her chills since that day. But she didn't show as she thought he will get pissed.