𝐗𝐋𝐕

DIVORCE? CLUE?
------------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

Namjoon was stood there dumbfounded. He was shocked from his head to toe. This was so sudden for him. Jaemi really wants to divorce him?  It's not like it was unbelievable of her to divorce him but it was so sudden for him.

So this is it? This will the end of one sided crush of Namjoon?

"What?"

Jaemi nods her head vigorously.

"Yes we are gonna get divorce soon. Now I have job I can't live in this house anymore. I'll send papers to you. You better sign them."

"But what happened?"

Namjoon asked with the most innocent voice of his. Jaemi gulped down her saliva before speaking.

"This marriage shouldn't have happened in the first place. But it did. Now I want to be free. Don't ask much questions. I'll tell your mom about this."

He looked on the ground and nodded. Strange, but Jaemi felt bad? Namjoon's expression was making her sad. She immediately shook her head to take out that feeling inside her. She can't feel bad for him. She turned around and left the room.

A big fat tear left from Namjoon's left eye. He whispered to himself.

"I hope you stay happy in future my love."

He started breaking down at the same place. It was too much for him. Even though he know there was no way for him to Jaemi.

>>>>>><<<<<<

Jaemi, Namjoon and Mrs. Kim were having dinner. Jaemi wasn't eating anything. She was finding a right opportunity and right time to tell her about divorce without making her hurt, if it's possible. Mrs. Kim noticed how uneasy Jaemi looks.

"Dear are you okay? Why aren't you eating anything?"

Jaemi looked at her and shook her head.

"No it's just.."

Then she looked at Namjoon who already knew what she wanted to say.

"Jaemi say it it's now or never." She thought.

"Mom I wanna tell you something. I hope you support my decision."